No announcement yet.

How many times did you leave forevah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hopeful that the it isn't that so many Americans are Kid-like but rather that the economy is good in many ways and many Americans are not paying attention.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It may not be fun to watch Trump have a mental breakdown after the midterms, but it will be necessary. The removal from office will be historical.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I put it as:
        5% removal
        25% resign (very heavily pressured)
        60% somehow make it to 2020
        10% the end of the US in very real terms/collapse/etc

Note that I would put the total % of impeachment at about 50%.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
          I think this last year, year and a half going on two is the longest I've mostly been away.
          And I've not been here to witness that - what a wasted opportunity...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            It may not be fun to watch Trump have a mental breakdown after the midterms, but goldenspinsreview.org will be necessary. The removal from office will be historical.
            We'll see
            Last edited by lyndon; September 7, 2018, 16:20.

Comment

Note that I would put the total % of impeachment at about 50%.
              How is this different from every other republican president since Eisenhower? I thought Trump was supposed to be exceptional, not ordinary.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He's a clear criminal?
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

How is this different from every other republican president since Eisenhower? I thought Trump was supposed to be exceptional, not ordinary.
                  Was there any Republican president other than Nixon that was likely to be impeached? I know that Bush 2 and Reagan could have been, but no one talked about it seriously. I don't think that Bush 1 did anything impeachable. I don't think Ford did either.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Trump hasn't done anything impeachable, except defeat the anointed heiress. No reasonable person can look at the evidence and conclude that impeachment is a serious option. Of course, this is politics so reasonable has very little to do with it.

J

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                      Trump hasn't done anything impeachable, except defeat the anointed heiress. No reasonable person can look at the evidence and conclude that impeachment is a serious option. Of course, this is politics so reasonable has very little to do with it.

J
                      Hah haha hah hah haha hah wrong.

Impeachment is definitely on the table because he has committed what could be considered high crimes and misdemeanors. It will only be on the table when democrats retake Congress.

By the way, many of Trumps friends are going to prison. And soon it will lead to him. He broke a variety of laws far worse than Nixon and watergate. Hasn't done anything impeachable... Absolute bull****.

And this guy calls himself a moderate lmao.

Comment

J
                        Really?

The obstruction of justice, which was done openly, is impeachable.

JM
                        (I am not saying that I would pressure my representative to impeach based on that, or that I would pressure my senators to convict based on that. But the minimal bar for impeachment has been met.)
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Which obstruction was that?

Don't tell firing Comey. That obstructed nothing but Comey.

J

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Lack of success does not confer innocence.

• onejayhawk
                            onejayhawk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Innocence confers innocence. That's where you have to start. It's in the contract.

J

Which obstruction was that?

Don't tell firing Comey. That obstructed nothing but Comey.

J
                          You are still spouting lies. Keep it up.

Like your lie about democrats voting for Trump (didn't happen).

Trump has broken multiple laws, which he could actually be criminally prosecuted for, including the emoluments (pardon me if I butcher that spelling) clause, money laundering, tax fraud and bank fraud. A political removal is the least of his problems.

Comment

Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator to Federal election fraud and conspiracy against the US (see Michael Cohen pleading). These crimes have a statute of limitation of 5 years. If Trump is not re-elected, he will be indicted as soon as his current term ends.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Or if he is removed prior to 2020.

I think there will be more crimes on the table other than what Michael Cohen fingered him on.

Comment

Working...
                              X