Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Obama politicized the DoJ."
    - Lindsey Graham
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      SQUIRREL!!!

• "Omnia - The Wytches Brew" revealed

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      "Obama politicized the DoJ."
      - Lindsey Graham
      Bird brain.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Don't insult the noble birds.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Manafort pleading guilty, cooperating, and forfeiting $47 million in assets, putting the Mueller investigation about $35 million in the black. #winning!

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            Government auctions don’t get full value. Maybe 75 cents on the dollar.
            Last edited by pchang; September 14, 2018, 15:21.

• Giancarlo
            Giancarlo commented
            Editing a comment
            Still... Lot less money than they spent on investigating Hillary (zero indictments, $90 million spent).

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            Ostrich skin jacket should show up soon on the GSA auction website. God knows who would want to bid on that. Maybe Stephen Colbert.

• i already know

Comment

• John Oliver.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Lisa Page testified that they had nothing on Trump when Mueller was appointed

Comment

• And you have Links for this?
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• How many years are we into the Hillary investigation with nothing to show which doesn't stop morons from screaming lock her up.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess you refer to this passage in the article:
                      In a statement to Fox News, Ratcliffe said he "cannot provide the specifics of a confidential interview," before adding: "But I can say that Lisa Page left me with the impression, based on her own words, that the lead investigator of the Russian collusion case, Peter Strzok, had found no evidence of collusion after nearly a year."
                      In this case, it doesn't say that Lisa "testified that they had nothing on Trump when Mueller was appointed", but rather that one of the lawmakers who intrerviewed her had the impression that her words indicate that there was no evidence.

Big difference.

Just like the difference between Trump constantly giving us the impression that he is Puting toyboy / sub ... and Trump actually admitting that he is

Comment

• Giancarlo
                        Giancarlo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In other words, Ratcliffe is lying about what was said. Just another spin artist like Devin Nunes.

• Diarrhea source.

Washington Examiner is a far right tabloid owned by Clarity media. A company owned by Philip Anschutz. A Christian conservative billionaire with his own agenda to peddle. He is anti gay, anti women and pro gun. Also has extensive ties to Rupert Murdoch. Hardly credible.

How many indictments do we need? Manaforts plea bargain should be concerning to you.
                      Last edited by Giancarlo; September 17, 2018, 16:59.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) said on Sunday that lying to the FBI is not “a big event,” while discussing the ongoing investigation into collusion between the campaign team of Donald Trump and Russia.

Speaking with CBS host John Dickerson on “Face the Nation,” Graham said: “from the judiciary point of view, we found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.”

Pressed by Dickerson about his perspective on the progress of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the president’s associates, Graham downplayed recent convictions and plea deals. In particular, he said that former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos’s guilty plea to a charge of lying to the FBI was not that significant.
                        hoo boy

linkavitch
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I guess you refer to this passage in the article:

In this case, it doesn't say that Lisa "testified that they had nothing on Trump when Mueller was appointed", but rather that one of the lawmakers who intrerviewed her had the impression that her words indicate that there was no evidence.

Big difference.

Just like the difference between Trump constantly giving us the impression that he is Puting toyboy / sub ... and Trump actually admitting that he is
                          No. Her own words are in the article

"It still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing, probably not nothing nothing, as we probably knew more than that by that point," she went on to say. "But in the scheme of the possible outcomes, the most serious one obviously being crimes serious enough to warrant impeachment; but on the other scale that, you know, maybe an unwitting person was, in fact, involved in the release of information, but it didn't ultimately touch any senior, you know, people in the administration or on the campaign. And so the text just sort of reflects that spectrum

Comment

Working...
                          X