No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's always a few asshats on both sides of he aisle.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump's tweet about a dog: dog whistle to racists who know dogs are considered unclean in Islam?

Comment

• If @realDonaldTrump had informed the @TheDemocrats of his intentions to raid Al-Baghdadi. @IlhanMN would’ve immediately informed @QatarEmbassyUSA who would notify Mohammad Masned and @A_AlAthbah to notify Baghdadi. Trump knows this well, so do: @VickyPJWard @alanbender1965.
        - Imam of Peace (Twitter)
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Piers Morgan: "Liberals" were already showing their true attitude towards the death of terrorists after Trump hinted at death of Bagdadi but before official announcement.

Comment

• Earlier Kuching junior was advocating hormone blockers for extremely young children so I thought a quick review might be worthwhile. No, this is not a primary source just a guy on the internet reading from primary sources. Most of the media reports, even by the likes of the BBC, feature doctors raising some pretty clear warnings about this untested practice which turns children into guinea pigs and without question harms their health as well as irreversibly damages them. In short, it violates the basic medical standard of first not doing harm.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              - Imam of Peace (Twitter)
              Racist bullsh!t

Comment

• Islam isn’t a race, you f’ing ******.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• And he is Aramic.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    Bill Maher got taken off the air for saying the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards lol
                    Maher agreed with a guest (Dinesh D'Sousa) they weren't cowards, he got canned for saying it was cowardly to launch cruise missiles from great distances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      Islam isn’t a race, you f’ing ******.
                      Wow, great argument, guess it's ok then

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                        'Hash cake' accidentally served at German funeral
                        Mourners at a funeral in northern Germany were accidentally served "hash cake," local police say.

Thirteen funeral-goers at a restaurant in Wiethagen experienced nausea and dizziness after eating the cake.

A police investigation found a restaurant employee's daughter had been asked to bake the cake.

But the 18-year-old had also baked a "hash cake" for a separate occasion, and the mother took the wrong dessert to work.

Going for coffee and cake after a burial is German tradition.

Police in the nearby city of Rostock say the employee's daughter is under investigation.

The incident happened in August, but was not made public earlier out of respect for the mourners, according to the Associated Press.
                        Thirteen funeral-goers experienced nausea and dizziness after being served the wrong cake.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Wow, great argument, guess it's ok then
                          It's wrong to be the Imam of Peace derp derp

Comment

• Good news from North Carolina:
                            A state court has ordered that the totally gerrymandered district map, which the GOP has drawn, has to be thrown out
                            and a new, less gerrymandered, map has to be drawn which doesn't make use of racial or political affiliation data,
                            before the election is allowed to take place

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• racists pwned

Comment

• don't underestimate their ability to draw an equally bad map.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X