Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Who's he blaming asking china on?
    He didn't blame Rick Perry. That's really hard to understand for some people though.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Why don't you understand that?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I still can't believe that any of the moronic Repugs actually buy the concept that "anybody" could make Trump do something he didn't want to do...
        HE MADE ME DO IT...
        Sounds like a little kid making up a lame excuse for his parent...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Why don't you understand that?
          You need language classes.

Comment

• You need classes period. But I doubt they will help.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kid seemed to have missed that Steve Bannon admitted the whole “deep state” conspiracy theory was all made up B.S, for stupid people.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Is that supposed to be an argument that there isn't a coordinated attack on the President within the government?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There's no argument. It's a simple fact: There is no such thing as the Deep State.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Learn what a fact is

• If you do the crime you should do the time.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                  Trump tax returns must be given to prosecutor, judge rules
                  A judge has ordered US President Donald Trump to hand over eight years of his tax returns to a New York state criminal investigation.

The judge rejected arguments by the president's lawyers that total immunity protects him while in office.

Mr Trump is the only presidential candidate since the 1960s apart from Gerald Ford not to release tax returns.

The ruling helps an investigation into hush money paid to two women who claim they had affairs with Mr Trump.

In his 75-page decision on Monday, Judge Victor Marrero said he could not allow a "categorical and limitless assertion of presidential immunity from judicial process".

"The only truly absolute about presidential immunity from criminal process is the Constitution' s silence about the existence and contours of such an exemption," he wrote.

Judge Marrero concluded that the president's argument, at its core, was "repugnant to the nation's governmental structure and constitutional values".

Mr Trump's lawyers immediately filed an emergency appeal with a higher court.
                  The president claimed he was immune from investigation, but a judge found his argument "repugnant".

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I'm still betting he still claims executive priv and refuses.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Put Biden and Trump in a cell together, not sure what Biden did but we have to be bipartisan.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Before the whistleblower complaint, there was literally ZERO mention of Biden being investigated. Not by the Trump campaign. Not by the DOJ. Not by Giuliani. Not by any of the 2 dozen Democratic candidates. Nothing. Biden is a convenient distraction.

• I'm down with that. The Clinton can share the next cell over for all I care.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Please be peak stupid
                        Trump always aims for this goal ... and he usually reaches it
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And Kid exceeds it.

• New Law Requires You To Listen To Greta Thunberg Lecture Before Purchasing Gasoline
                        October 7th, 2019

U.S.—A series of new bills working their way through state legislatures in New York, California, Oregon, Hawaii, and several other progressive states will require you to listen to a Greta Thunberg lecture before purchasing gasoline.

Motorists will be required to watch a 20-minute lecture by the 16-year-old climate activist before they purchase gallons and gallons of harmful fossil fuels.

"We want to make sure drivers are informed," said California Governor Gavin Newsom, who says he will sign the bill into law. "So we are having them get lectured by a 16-year-old so they will have all the facts before they do something rash like put gasoline in their cars to go to work."

Once the driver has listened to Thunberg's entire lecture, they will be prompted to complete a quick, fifteen-question quiz to show they understand how horrible they are for driving a car. Drivers who get at least 80% will then be allowed to refuel their vehicles. As they refuel, the screen will simply play a clip of Thunberg saying, "How dare you!" over and over again.

The law will not apply to celebrities purchasing jet fuel.

Comment

• It would be nice if you provided the source for your quotes. If you're embarrassed to, we will understand.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's the Babylon Bee, the religious right's attempt at a news satire site.
                            A sad little version of The Onion, but for evangelicals.
                        Working...
                        X