X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's trying to make an example of Mitt Romney, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
      Apparently, there is a Monmouth poll where 40% of self identified Republicans do not believe that Trump even mentioned the Bidens during his Ukraine call.
      How many Ds believe that Schiff was reading from the transcript, besides Pelosi?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I still cannot see Kidiot's posts! This forum is great!
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          I still cannot see Kidiot's posts! This forum is great!
          Enjoy your koolaid

Comment

• AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Barr and Durham must have articulable facts that indicate that crimes were committed to travel with teams to Italy, Australia and Ukraine.

Comment

• Only you and the rest of the trumpettes would think that.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's probably true that the 87% of Democrats that believe the Russia Hoax don't believe that.

Comment

• It seems like Trump finally realizes that the Impeachment may become dangerous for him and has shifted from claiming that "I did nothing illegal" to his favorite: "Someone else made me do it".

Trump now claims that he just included the Bidens in his telephone call to the ukrainian prime minister, because Rick Perry (Trumps energy sxecretary) wanted him to do it.

Trump’s course of self-defense, meanwhile, appeared to be increasingly erratic. The president told House Republicans that his reportedly outgoing energy secretary, Rick Perry, was the secret Machiavelli behind a phone call Trump held with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy, central to the scandal, Axios reported.

“Not a lot of people know this but, I didn’t even want to make the call,” Trump was quoted as saying. “The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to.”
                    Source:
                    Republican defenders mostly silent, with two vivid exceptions, as at least one additional whistleblower steps forward
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I guess to the Antifa Guardian that's a confession of illegal behavior. It's no wonder you fell so hard for the Russia Hoax. Here we go again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        It seems like Trump finally realizes that the Impeachment may become dangerous for him and has shifted from claiming that "I did nothing illegal" to his favorite: "Someone else made me do it".

Trump now claims that he just included the Bidens in his telephone call to the ukrainian prime minister, because Rick Perry (Trumps energy sxecretary) wanted him to do it.

Source:
                        https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-threat-grows
                        He is looking for a fall guy.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Please be peak stupid

Comment

• Kid has fallen for the "Russia Hoax" Hoax, oh no

Comment

• Democrats never hoax.

Comment

• Who's he blaming asking china on?
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X