No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we still have that rule that the thread starter can ask mods to close his thread?

I don't like my threads growing too large.
    Blah

Comment

• Joe Walsh says that over 80% of his radio audience supports Trump.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• "People are saying" that no one is putting out the fires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          You're being tricked into TDS and supporting the global elites with their brainwashing.
          They brainwashed me into not voting for any of their candidates... and leading a life as detached from their systems as possible... the bastards!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            Do we still have that rule that the thread starter can ask mods to close his thread?

So 3000 Kid posts is your limit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              Do we still have that rule that the thread starter can ask mods to close his thread?

New thread time?
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Axios (whatever that is) sat back and said GEEEEE, let’s see, what can we make up today to embarrass the President? Then they said, “why don’t we say he wants to bomb a hurricane, that should do it!” The media in our Country is totally out of control!
                - Your friendly president (if you are lucky)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

They brainwashed me into not voting for any of their candidates... and leading a life as detached from their systems as possible... the bastards!
                  It's not just about America! They are trying to control the world!

Comment

• Well, if Trump says he never talked about nuking hurricanes, I guess he never talked about it, because Trump never lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's not just about America! They are trying to control the world!
                      Yah, I heard one of them wanted to take over control of Greenland recently. The bastards!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Well, if Trump says he never talked about nuking hurricanes, I guess he never talked about it, because Trump never lies.
                        Don't choose fake news

Comment

• Omar in relationship with a terrorist (white male)

Comment

• Omar in relationship with a terrorist (white male)

Comment

• Says Trump? Breotbart? Or Fox News?
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I assume asking for any proof of this is futile.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X