X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    ... it's a conspiracy against me....
    That`s something that conspiracy theorists claim since lots of decades

Be it about the Moon Landing Hoax, the Flat Earth Conspiracy, the 9/11-CIA-Conspiracy or Obamas Birthplace ... and many more
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That`s something that conspiracy theorists claim since lots of decades

Be it about the Moon Landing Hoax, the Flat Earth Conspiracy, the 9/11-CIA-Conspiracy or Obamas Birthplace ... and many more
      I'm talking about all the hoaxes that the media pushes on people. I don't care about various conspiracy theories. That's not the news.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm talking about all the hoaxes that the media pushes on people. I don't care about various conspiracy theories. That's not the news.
        That`s usually something that conspiracy theorists also claim since decades ... that the media is involved in the conspiracy they theorize about
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That`s usually something that conspiracy theorists also claim since decades ... that the media is involved in the conspiracy they theorize about
          I said that they push conspiracy theories, not that they are part of a conspiracy. They are just socially irresponsible. IOW they are the enemy of the people. It's not that they care about anything but getting people to watch TV.

Comment

• We actually have evidence of this. The NYTIMES recently changed a headline because their readers (overwhelming anti-Trump) said that it was inaccurate. AOC of course tweeted that. So they apologized and changed the headline to fake news. We also have a leaked transcript from a staff meeting of the same outlet describing a conversation about spreading fake news about Trump to make Trump look racist. They do that because only people that like fake news read the NYTIMES now.

Comment

• The definition of "fake news" seems to keep expanding

Comment

• There are always fires and forests being destroyed and so we should just ignore them because the destruction of our environment is commonplace and not out of the ordinary. The hoax is that in this case we're being tricked into caring about the destruction of our planet by it actually being covered. Those bastards!

Comment

• You're being tricked into TDS and supporting the global elites with their brainwashing.

Comment

• CNN: 'Our Ratings Are Only Tanking Because Trump Is Killing Off Viewers By The Millions'
                    August 26th, 2019

24.1kShares
                    ATLANTA, GA—CNN host Brian Stelter blamed President Trump for the network's falling ratings Sunday, accusing the president of killing millions upon millions of people that otherwise might have tuned into CNN.

"If Trump weren't killing off most of America by the millions, we'd still have a pretty solid viewer base," Stelter bellowed at the three viewers watching Reliable Sources. "Airports, lobbies, waiting rooms, and gas station pumps are now playing CNN to absolutely no one, since Trump has killed them all."

A guest on Stelter's show suggested that Trump has killed more people than Hitler, Mao, and Stalin put together, and Stelter had to agree. "I'd probably put his death count at somewhere near 7.7 billion," he said after doing some simple math on one of those giant novelty calculators he keeps handy for such an occasion. "We can't overstate the damage this president has done to this once-great news station."

After the segment blaming Trump for the deaths of millions and CNN's subsequent decline, the station continued to air 24/7 Trump coverage, which mostly consisted of the hosts screaming at the sky.

-Babylon Bee

Comment

Dpnnie suggests dropping nukes into Hurricanes in order to stop them from hitting the USA

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...america-report
                      So this is fake. I knew that. You didn't. Is there anything that you wouldn't fall for?

Comment

• At the summit POTUS accused Obama of preventing Russia from being in the G8 because of personal bitterness over failure.

Comment

So this is fake. I knew that. You didn't. Is there anything that you wouldn't fall for?
                          Donnie claims it is fake.
                          But considering that Donnie is the biggest liar as a PotUS that history has known, I would even double-check if Donnie tells me the time of day

Comment

• Kid you know "Babylon Bee" is a "satire" website... right?

Comment

• IOW TDS

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                                Kid you know "Babylon Bee" is a "satire" website... right?
                                Is CNN satire?

Comment

Working...
                                X