• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Tim Apple
    Trump would probably talk to Bill Windows too if he'd still lead Microsoft
    Blah

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard Trump does not like Elon Tesla anymore.

• BeBMan
      BeBMan commented
      Editing a comment
      And don't get him started on Mark Facebook

• OMG. Trump says planes too complex to fly. Perhaps he will start traveling by train like his good buddy Kim Jong Un.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I think he's just afraid that the pilot will sacrifice himself to take him out.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
        OMG. Trump says planes too complex to fly. Perhaps he will start traveling by train like his good buddy Kim Jong Un.
        Had Trump been PotUS for the last 100 years, the US-Airforce would still fly around in Biplanes
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Planes are too complicated, but he wants a Space Force.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Aren't X-Wings basically just biplanes with laser guns? I mean, doesn't seem like rocket science....
            Blah

Comment

• I want a warp drive.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Aren't X-Wings basically just biplanes with laser guns? I mean, doesn't seem like rocket science....
                Well, quadplanes.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Quadplanes? Spacefighters are getting too complex!
                  Blah

Comment

• Reports of the return of the dead parrot have been greatly exaggerated:

Conservationists retract their findings, after evidence for the bird's discovery is disputed.

Though his status has changed from dead to almost dead in 2013.

Blah

Comment

• Seems like Mueller-Time has arrived
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Edinburgh and Düsseldorf all look the same apparently.
                        The mistake only became apparent when the "welcome to Edinburgh" announcement was made.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• browsing the internet without images is the way to go

Comment

• I thought your specialty was browsing without a brain.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Adoi their matey!

Comment

Working...
                              X