Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Well that's an awfully big assumption you're making there.

I've never seen anybody use soap in a shower without using their hands.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I've never seen anybody use soap in a shower without using their hands.
      Assuming he uses soap when he showers*.....
      *assuming he showers
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Good point.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't think he showers. He has young women who give him sponge baths.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• If that's the case, I will applaud him instead of mocking him.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe he is like some of the nobles during the renaissance, who believed that a thick layer of dirt would protect them from diseases and just used perfume in order to cover the stench
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                This is something that also could come from Kid:

Kelly-Anne Conway accuses Cory Booker of being sexist, because he is going to compete against female candidates in the DEM Primaries

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...sexist-1141736

Well, if it is the own party and the own PotUS who stands out with regards to sexism, one has to be inventive in order to be able to accuse candidates from the other party of sexism
                Bragging rights for identity supremacists. Illegal military action manager. The overseer of "make no law" "it's not a religion" but "we're Under god" "Law."

The position of President should be eliminated.

Every human to hold the position is a disgrace to humanity. I'll give Jimmy Carter a break on being "completely evil" like the rest. Scum of the Earth. Worst people in history. American administrations.

Comment

• A judge has confirmed that Paul Manafort is a lying liar who lies.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Sanctions bill sounds like a pile of cowardly ****.
                    "Russia commits act of war"
                    and you are pissing about with monopoly funny money ruleset bull****
                    Congress should bring a vote of declaration of war.
                    If yes, the Russian state should negotiate an end to hostilities, or prepare for massive kinetic attack
                    marketplaces in Russian cities should explode

This is a policy discussion.
                    It is legitimate to say that
                    even US officials
                    currently serving
                    if they are found to have Russian connections
                    they should be charged with treason and made eligible for the death penalty,

Federal law enforcement should be considered categorically compromised.

Not a single American Fed should be paid. Get fired. You didn't protect against the Russian "involvement" "meddling" and now are ULTRA WEAK in the face of aggression.

Pathetic scum in leadership. Traitors. Federal government.

Comment

• in addition to that
                      every last meatball fed **** is unqualified for the role
                      they are either too fat
                      too stupid
                      too lazy
                      or outright illegitimate and unconstitutional

scum of the earth: federal law enforcement, us attorneys... they are liars. I will never trust the result of an investigation for the rest of my life nor the words of any such people.

Comment

• It’s official: Trump is obese.
                        Dr. Sean Conley says Trump’s liver, kidney and thyroid functions are all normal and so are his electrolytes and blood counts

Comment

• Wii fitness used to tell me I was obese. I think I played against div1 NCAA hockey team that week lol

Also, white preppy couples counseling in a kids/family spot. LoL. Poor kid. You parents marriage won't make it to your first prom.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• ALERT! The Chinese have taken a definitive lead in the field of semi-autonomous AI-driven cat shelters!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• William Weld will primary Trump in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                                It’s official: Trump is obese.
                                The additional weigth is all brains and muscle mass...

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X