No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a distinct possibility and fits his pattern.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

I'm supposed to believe this is just a coincidence? Bull$hit.
      Look at the white painted faces, my biased and brainwashed friend.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously? Go on, point one out, dude.

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Look at the white painted faces, my biased and brainwashed friend.
      Why are you using plural (faces) when there is only one person in the photo who looks like they might have painted their face white? (It's hard to tell if they actually did or the lighting just makes their face look very pale.) Oh right, it's because oerdin is always wrong.

Comment

• yeah, I dont see alternating white and black faces, just 3 guys with black and one of them over did the white contrast around the lips and eyes.

Comment

• Doesn't help that the pic looks like it was scanned from a newspaper that was badly printed and left out in the sun too long.........
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Why are you using plural (faces) when there is only one person in the photo who looks like they might have painted their face white? (It's hard to tell if they actually did or the lighting just makes their face look very pale.) Oh right, it's because oerdin is always wrong.
            Aye, the one person that Oerdin seems to point to regarding whitefacing just looks pale because of the lighting.
            You can clearly see this if you compare the face of the allegedly white painted fan with the face of the black player (23) of Clark County next to him ...
            they both have the same shade of whiteness, obviously due to strong lighting
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The 2 whitest guys in the photo are the one left of the basketball player shouting at him quite strenuously and the basketball player - and he's black. Thats lighting, not white face.

Nathan Phillips really messed up, earlier he interrupted a ceremony at a Catholic Church with a protest and now the Stolen Valor people are after him for lying about serving in Vietnam. I understand that was made illegal... No, Nathan Phillips is a scumbag. He intruded on somebody's chants with his own and spent several minutes banging a drum inches from a 16 year old's face and then lied about them on TV - even called them beasts! Can you imagine the shouts of "RACIST" if Phillips was an old white guy and the kid was Indian. Effing double standards piss me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Aye, the one person that Oerdin seems to point to regarding whitefacing just looks pale because of the lighting.
                You can clearly see this if you compare the face of the allegedly white painted fan with the face of the black player (23) of Clark County next to him ...
                they both have the same shade of whiteness, obviously due to strong lighting
                Yes. It's also obviouis when comparing the (lighter) parts of the heads/faces with the (lighter) parts of hands and shoulders which got the same tone at several guys.

Edit: and let's not forget the legs
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  The 2 whitest guys in the photo are the one left of the basketball player shouting at him quite strenuously and the basketball player - and he's black. Thats lighting, not white face.

Nathan Phillips really messed up, earlier he interrupted a ceremony at a Catholic Church with a protest and now the Stolen Valor people are after him for lying about serving in Vietnam. I understand that was made illegal... No, Nathan Phillips is a scumbag. He intruded on somebody's chants with his own and spent several minutes banging a drum inches from a 16 year old's face and then lied about them on TV - even called them beasts! Can you imagine the shouts of "RACIST" if Phillips was an old white guy and the kid was Indian. Effing double standards piss me off.
                  But you know, chants in the public space vs drumming in the public space - neither one of those strikes me as an act of agression...

"Drumming in someone's face" might be unpleasant or annoying, but it's hardly an attack.

Fortunately for all participants this was not another Charlottesville.

Blah

Comment

• The Art of the Shutdown:
                    1) Generate crisis at the border, deploying troops.
                    2) Back out of a deal, shutting down the govt.
                    3) Spread lies on national TV, stoking fear.
                    4) Throw tantrum.
                    5) Ask for less funding.
                    6) Get nothing.
                    7) Declare victory.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                      "Drumming in someone's face" might be unpleasant or annoying, but it's hardly an attack
                      Might be? How would you react to that bullying? I cant imagine anyone being 'okay' with that happening to them. I saw that and I thought maybe its just an aberration, the old guy had a brain fart. But then he went on TV to accuse his victim of lying, of being coached. He said those laughing smiling faces were angry beasts about to pounce on their prey and he was scared. He was praying for peace while he banged a drum inches from Sandmann's face. What a load of crap. Phillips is an activist, lying and coaching are tools of his trade, so he was projecting his sins onto the kid. And for the Democrats and their overly sympathetic media to smear those kids is worse than fake news.

Sorry, I'm ranting

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        The 2 whitest guys in the photo are the one left of the basketball player shouting at him quite strenuously and the basketball player - and he's black. Thats lighting, not white face.

I thought claiming to be a veteran when you're not was illegal, not claiming to have been deployed in a specific country while you actually weren't but you were in the military in some capacity?

edit: actually, apparently the supreme court ruled that lying about military service is covered by the first amendment.

Comment

Because that is a cropped photo and if you see the original you will see more students with white face paint than black face paint. The black and white paint is part of their tradition which you are just projecting your own lame agenda upon:

Comment

• I'm googling pics and I dont see faces painted white, albeit I only see 3-4 guys with torsos and faces painted black.

Charlie Rogers, 25, is the black basketball player seen in a viral photo being jeered at by Covington Catholic High School fans in Kentucky who were in blackface. He believes it was not racially motivated.

But the black basketball player in the pic said it wasn't racist

Comment

• Just so you know: Trump is a strategic savant

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X