No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we will need a big beautiful wall on the Canadian border soon!

"The amount of weed seized at the U.S. border nearly tripled after legalization in Canada"

Comment

• Shouldn't he then also build a wall between California (/and other states with legalized weed) and those states that don't have weed legalized?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• He also should build a wall around Washington DC to keep all those crooks, criminals and rapists away from the rest of the US
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Likely reason why Donnie attacks Jerome Powell (the Fed Chair) so harshly over its raising of the rates:
          Donnie owes the Deutsche Bank 340 mio in debts ... and the interest rates for the debts are coupled to the Fed rates ... so, if the rates rise, Donnie has to pay more interrests for his massive debts
          (IIRC Deutsche Bank btw. aside from some russian banks, is the only bank that still was willing to give loans to Donnie)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Deutche Bank is Putin's money laundering hub.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Apparently, Trump figured out how to secure the Mexico border without a wall.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• We've gone from Mexico will pay for the wall to shutting down business with our third largest trading partner, $587 billion a year, if Americans don't pay for the wall. Well done, Republicans!

Comment

• Somewhere along the way, Republicans forgot that they work for us - the American people. Instead, it has become all about maintaining power so they can make us work for them.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• No matter the userid, he will always be a kidiot.
                    And a pretty depressing one that feels the need to still post after being banned. How pathetic is that anyway?
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What I want to know is why $5billion is the number. That's 1/4 of the most common estimate of the cost of the wall (and many estimates are higher).

So exactly what gets done with $5B? And what's the plan after that's been spent?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's enough he can say he's doing something while still being able to campaign on finishing the wall when he runs in 2020

Comment

• Brazil says "Thank you" to Donald Trump

Since November there have been no new US exports of soy beans into China.
                          China has replaced the USA with Brazil as its main trading partner with regards to soy beans. Make Brazil Great Again

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181229_132659.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	9369523

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Here is something news worthy. I like ***** but I just wish it didn't come with so much inconvenient ****. Seriously, why does everything have to be a battle? Why can't she just stfu and enjoy the day?
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X