No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must admit, it is nice to see fraudsters exposed and rejected because that is all these people are. Fraudsters trying to cheat the system and take advantage of other people.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      What? The WH staff and the Trumps are all under arrest? Great news! Link please.

• Wow, you two are really absurd.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      International Law is absurd to Americans. And coal is clean, the world is 2000 years old, Donald Trump 2020...

• Proteus_MST
      Proteus_MST commented
      Editing a comment
      6000 years (or 8000) ... even fundamentalist christians aren't crazy enough to believe that the age of the world is just 2000 years

• It looks like it was a blue wave after all.

Comment

• Ivanka still hasn't deleted any evidence, smashed any cell phones or attacked everyone that talked about what she did.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• CNN has asked another brilliant question, "Why don't you believe the government?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          CNN has asked another brilliant question, "Why don't you believe the government?"
          The correct answer would be:
          Because of almost 2 years of experience with the Trump government
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yes, because Trump would never lie
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The correct answer would be:
              Because of almost 2 years of experience with the Trump government
              Makes you think.

Comment

• No, we know. But if it makes you think,what the heck.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  One can only hope.

• In Tijuana, thousands of migrants are waiting for their turn for an interview with U.S. immigration officials. Most are camped out in a squalid sports complex that's been turned into a shelter.

Good news! Many the fraudsters are giving up and going home. The Mexican government has agreed to give free bus tickets to anyone who wants to go home and many are taking it. The interviews are educational especially for gullible saps who thought they actually were "refugees" (they are not). In interview after interview they all say "I just wanted a job" or "I wanted to make more money" and neither of those excuses makes someone a legitimate refugee.

Hopefully gullible people like Sparky wise up and figure basic stuff like this out.

Comment

• Tear gas works, but so do water cannons.

Comment

• Obviously our kidiot hasn't ever seen what a water cannon can do to a little child. But we already know he's a monster.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He probably does know. My guess is that he wants those results. Deterrence, you know?

• Does tear gas harm children more than adults?

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                      Proteus_MST commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sure ... little children,like the ones you can see in the pics of the tear gas attacks, have a lower body mass (-> less muscles/fat to protect the organs) and weaker bones. They can get damaged much easier than most adults

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tear gas is a lot less damaging than a riot.

• People who take their children with them to commit criminal acts are despicable people.

Comment

• Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                      X