No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it was a Freudian slip and he was thinking about Steamy Daniels.

Blah

Comment

• I really do think Trump will serve two terms... one in Federal prison and one in the NY state system.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        I really do think Trump will serve two terms... one in Federal prison and one in the NY state system.
        Lets hope so
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Reporter: Who should be held accountable for [Jamal Khashoggi's murder]?
          Trump: Maybe the world should be held accountable because the world is a vicious place. The world is a very vicious place. (via CBS)

Fitting to the topic, a cartoon by a german cartoonist:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• … and Trump had closed the border... with Canada.

This decision will effect about 1/3 of all Canadians, unless you include Canadians who have pension funds that have invested in the legal marijuana business.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So you can get a lifetime ban for the USA, for investing into a business in one of the states where this business it is perfectly legal ... that`s really schizo

Comment

• Anything to prevent the possibility of more Justin Biebers
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• New government climate change report released yesterday is pretty much the opposite of what Donnie says about climate change and its effects.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• OMG:

Comment

• I guess all of the competent musicians are Democrats.

Comment

• US-Troops have attacked Mexico with chemical gas weapons

https://twitter.com/chrisshermanAP/s...228019715?s=09
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 25, 2018, 17:15.

Comment

• Border patrol are not soldiers. Also the criminals have been carrying out human wave attacks at border crossings and attempting to climb the border wall in mass. Tear gas is a good tool for such situations.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...sed/index.html

"After being prevented from entering the port of entry, some of these migrants attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border and sought to harm CBP personnel by throwing projectiles at them," Nielsen said.

"DHS will not tolerate this type of lawlessness and will not hesitate to shut down ports of entry for security and public safety reasons. We will also seek to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who destroys federal property, endangers our front-line operators, or violates our nation's sovereignty."
                            They have been trying to do human wave, mass rush attacks to force their way through the border crossing. When that failed they tried to destroy the border fence and threw rocks and bottles at the border patrol agents thus the agents responded to these attacks by firing tear gas to disburse the violent mob.

Even the Mexicans hate these fraudsters and are protesting them.
                            Last edited by Dinner; November 25, 2018, 20:43.

Comment

• It is worth noting that every single one of them has already been offered asylum and work permits in Mexico but they all rejected them saying they will make more money in the U.S.. Which removes any doubt that they are nothing but economic migrants and not refugees in any way, shape, or form.

Comment

• A peaceful march veered out of control as hundreds of migrants tried to evade a Mexican police blockade and reach the border crossing.

Mexican police tried to keep the violent mobs back from the border and maintain order but the mobs began attacking Mexican police so riot police and Mexican Federal Para Military Police had to be called in to restore law and order.

Comment

Working...
                                X