Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    He was talking about how the Democrats are using an attempted rape accusation for political purposes, and how they are questioning a good man about high school drinking.
    And in so doing necessarily implied Dr. Ford's accusations were false, and part of the "sham".

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

And in so doing necessarily implied Dr. Ford's accusations were false, and part of the "sham".
      This is a logical fallacy. But then so is believe women. But then so is "she likes Trump."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is a logical fallacy. But then so is believe women. But then so is "she likes Trump."
        Every true christian knows thatthe word of a woman is not to belived unless she has 3 other women to confirm her claims .. or one man to confirm her claims
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Every true christian knows thatthe word of a woman is not to belived unless she has 3 other women to confirm her claims .. or one man to confirm her claims
          Nvm that she cried for 10 minutes without asking for a tissue.

Comment

• Gotta admire how Kid transitions so smoothly from denying Dr. Ford was being called a liar ... to calling her a liar. Kid got one thing right though ... ‘She likes Trump’ definitely would be illogical... no one would like Trump if they were thinking clearly, especially not a woman

Comment

• Gotta admire how Kid transitions so smoothly from denying Dr. Ford was being called a liar ... to calling her a liar. Kid got one thing right though ... ‘She likes Trump’ definitely would be illogical... no one would like Trump if they were thinking clearly, especially not a woman

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Gotta admire how Kid transitions so smoothly from denying Dr. Ford was being called a liar ... to calling her a liar. Kid got one thing right though ... ‘She likes Trump’ definitely would be illogical... no one would like Trump if they were thinking clearly, especially not a woman
                    You're just a continuous stream of logical fallacies. I'm not wrong because I don"t believe something that not only there is no evidence for but dimwits like you are trying to bully me into believing

Comment

• This is you people. It's not just a man. It's his family. It's little girls. It's America. It's everyone of us.

Comment

• Aeson
                        Aeson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No, it’s no “us people”. I don’t support any such action. Not against Kavanaugh, nor those who have threatened Ford, or anyone else.

• If you support Trump there is perhaps deeper psychological trauma in play. Or perhaps you are just a complete moron like kidiot.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This is you people. It's not just a man. It's his family. It's little girls. It's America. It's everyone of us.
                        "You people"

Fake news. Judge Kavanaugh has not gone into hiding. His accuser though has been the target of violent death threats and was doxxed on the Internet.

You won't say anything about this, psycho.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Oh horse****. He was talking about how the Democrats are using an attempted rape accusation for political purposes, and how they are questioning a good man about high school drinking. You obviously didn't watch it. You obviously didn't watch the body language experts analysis. You obviously didn't read Rachel Mitchell's letter. You are a low information, kool aid drinking, believe all women, CNN viewer. TAKE OFF THE CNN GLASSES!
                          He was screaming fake bull**** because he is a ****ed up incel who has been a loner for years. Kavanaugh committed perjury on the stand about his Alcoholism. This goes towards his credibility. And yes, I have read thar body language experts are accusing Kavanaugh of lying. He was highly deceptive. You believe any conservative man over women. Get your head out of trumps ass.

Countless witnesses, men and women, have seen Kavanaugh engage in extreme drinking and was highly belligerent when he was drunk.

Comment

• 'My greatest fears have been realized': Christine Blasey Ford reveals 'constant harassment and death threats' have turned her family's lives upside-down

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              'My greatest fears have been realized': Christine Blasey Ford reveals 'constant harassment and death threats' have turned her family's lives upside-down
                              But Dr. Ford, of course is not ... in the words of kid:
                              "This is you people. It's not just a woman. It's her family. It's her kids. It's America. It's everyone of us."

But, I guess, for every true Trumpist rather a lying ***** who deserves what she gets
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X