Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180926_195621.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	9360953

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      PHROAWR! VICTIM BLAMING! SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT! OTHER HORRIFYING, INDECENT, AND INSENSITIVE STATEMENTS OF OPINION PARADED AS FACT!
      fixd
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I don't blame victims. I blame false accusers.

Anywho, look who got a restraining order against her ...

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy said in a telephone interview with POLITICO. "I know a lot about her.”

"She’s not credible at all,” he said. “Not at all.”
        Threatening a baby! WTF?! But then she's into rape parties so ...
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          1. His petition was thrown out of court. Which is noted in the story, but you conveniently ignore.
          2. She made a sworn statement under pain of perjury. He did a phone interview with Politico.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice try. Having you petition DENIED doesn't mean that your accusations aren't true. Who told you that?

I don't blame victims. I blame false accusers.
        And its you who determines who is a fale accuser and who not (and, judging from your past postings, I guess your rule is simple: everyone who accuses a democrat/liberal is a true accuser, everyone who accuses a trumpian GOP politician/candidate is a false accuser )
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Testimony that will be given by Dr. Ford on thursday:
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180926_214400.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	9360962

Comment

• Broken_Erika
              Broken_Erika commented
              Editing a comment
              Wrong, The combined I.Q. of Obama and Trump is considerably less than Obama's.

I don't blame victims. I blame false accusers.

Anywho, look who got a restraining order against her ...

Threatening a baby! WTF?! But then she's into rape parties so ...
            You love spreading false news.

You don't cite anything you post.

Its endless verbal diarrhea.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And its you who determines who is a fale accuser and who not (and, judging from your past postings, I guess your rule is simple: everyone who accuses a democrat/liberal is a true accuser, everyone who accuses a trumpian GOP politician/candidate is a false accuser )
              Kidiot probably still believes the DNC operated pedophile ring story from that pizza restaurant. Fake news is all be specializes in. He demonizes victims.

And what is his response to Kavanaugh committing perjury on those stolen documents from the DNC?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Testimony that will be given by Dr. Ford on thursday:
                https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...2018-09-26.pdf
                And not a single chickensh1t GOP senator - most of whom have spent the week trying to discredit her - has the balls to question her personally.
                Bunch of hypocritical pussies.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wonder... since the GOP has hired a female lawyer to question Dr. Ford, could the Democrats hire someone to question Kavanaugh? I was thinking Jon Stewart. If it has to be a lawyer, Stormy Daniel's lawyer might be fun...

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

And not a single chickensh1t GOP senator - most of whom have spent the week trying to discredit her - has the balls to question her personally.
                Bunch of hypocritical pussies.
                This is so much horse****. It's funny how you try to pretend to be some kind of impartial viewer, but you push the ridiculously bizarro world narrative.

Comment

More logical fallacies. No sense in continuing to correct them.

Comment

• Either she remembers details or she doesn't. She has given two conflicting stories by turning in the polygraph results, with the questions and answers, demonstrating that she does not have good memory of the alleged event.

Comment

• So they didn't give the therapist notes to Congress? You have to show evidence to the defense. This is already unequal scales. Not good. This is why she should not be taken seriously.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is not a trial. There is no "defense."

So they didn't give the therapist notes to Congress? You have to show evidence to the defense. This is already unequal scales. Not good. This is why she should not be taken seriously.
                      Link where this is stated?
                      Also ... perhaps Ford and her lawyer offered to have the therapist himself be heard as witness.
                      I know that at least the Polygraph Operator was offered to be heard as witness to the hearing, but the GOP senators declined

Also, would it matter at all?
                      The GOP senators already have made up their mind to trust the man and not the woman ... and to push Kavanaugh to supreme court at all costs ... her therapist notes won't change that

Comment

Link where this is stated?
                        Also ... perhaps Ford and her lawyer offered to have the therapist himself be heard as witness.
                        I know that at least the Polygraph Operator was offered to be heard as witness to the hearing, but the GOP senators declined

Also, would it matter at all?
                        The GOP senators already have made up their mind to trust the man and not the woman ... and to push Kavanaugh to supreme court at all costs ... her therapist notes won't change that
                        They waited until 11th hour. This is a scam. Polygraph is a scam. Therapist notes are a scam.
                        Last edited by Kidlicious; September 27, 2018, 08:06.

Comment

Working...
                        X