No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drudge Report: 96% of Google search results for "Trump News" are from liberal sources.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Drudge Report: 96% of Google search results for "Trump News" are from liberal sources.
      Which is Bull**** ...
      Politifact has listed the flaws of the "study" ...
      actually some of the flaws of the "study" were even mentioned by the studies author in the study itself, but were deliberately omitted by Trump

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-left-wing-ou/

Among the biggest flaws (that wasn't mentioned by the studies author) however is, that the studies author uses a highly biased diagram in order to cetegorize the media as "left" or "right"
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually agree with the 96% figure, that searches on Google are from more liberal sources than Trump... he has moved the bar that far to the fascist right. True, much of the GOP has moved with them, which is pathetic.

• Drudge report looks like a five year old created it.

Drudge report has been irrelevant since Dubya. In fact the last time the psycho running the site did a site redesign was in 2004.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Which is Bull**** ...
        Politifact has listed the flaws of the "study" ...
        actually some of the flaws of the "study" were even mentioned by the studies author in the study itself, but were deliberately omitted by Trump

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-left-wing-ou/

Among the biggest flaws (that wasn't mentioned by the studies author) however is, that the studies author uses a highly biased diagram in order to cetegorize the media as "left" or "right"
        This is coming from the Eurocom that advocates censorship of political opinion.

Comment

• It's almost like the ******* that is surprised and outraged to discover hat most people consider him an *******. I got a solution for him. Stop acting like an 8 year old *******.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            It's almost like the ******* that is surprised and outraged to discover hat most people consider him an *******. I got a solution for him. Stop acting like an 8 year old *******.
            Are you referring to the orange turd in the white house or kid? Or both lol?

I will guess both.

Honestly, I know eight year olds better behaved than either. Children know some difference between right and wrong. The orange troll and kidiot not so much.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This is coming from the Eurocom that advocates censorship of political opinion.
              facts are facts regardless of the source. The study was designed using biased information. Of course if you classify every news outlet that isn't extreme right as leftist, a majority of news stories will be considered from leftist sites. DUH.

I do like the statement in the article.
              Full disclosure: PolitiFact and its owner, the Poynter Institute, are both listed on the chart as left of center. We actually consider ourselves not to have an ideological leaning.
              Too bad Trump doesn't include disclosures, like, I really don't know, I just say the first thing that pops into my head, no matter how stupid it sounds.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump should post this on his twitter... A real disclosure.
                Attached Files

Comment

• McCain's VP pick in 2008 was also not invited to his funeral.

Comment

• McCain has regrets about past mistakes and was man enough to admit he made mistakes. Donny dips*t not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                      Don McGahn: Trump says White House counsel to depart

US President Donald Trump has said White House lawyer Don McGahn will leave his post in the coming months.

The president tweeted that Mr McGahn would depart after the confirmation of a Supreme Court nominee in the autumn.

His exit follows reports of White House unease at the extent of Mr McGahn's co-operation with an ongoing inquiry into alleged Russia election meddling.
                      Don McGrahn's exit follows reports of unease at the extent of his Russia inquiry co-operation.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• McGahn is the next John Dean. He will probably take a plea bargain in exchange for more information.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I doubt he will plead out. I believe he will simply tell the truth.

• Originally posted by BBC
                        Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rico mayor derides Trump actions

The mayor of the Puerto Rican capital San Juan says President Donald Trump's response to the hurricane that devastated the US territory last year is a "stain on his presidency".

Carmen Yulin Cruz's comments came a day after officials said 2,975 people had died in Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria last September.

The revised death toll is nearly 50 times the previous estimate of 64.

"The Trump administration killed the Puerto Rican with neglect," she said.

Speaking to CNN, she added: "The Trump administration led us to believe that they were helping when they weren't really up to par."

The territory has struggled to repair its infrastructure and power grid since the storm, and is asking US Congress for $139bn (£108bn) in recovery funds.

Ms Cruz criticised Mr Trump personally for his response to the crisis, referencing a photo op during which the president threw rolls of paper towels to a crowd of hurricane survivors.

On Wednesday Mr Trump defended his administration saying: "I think we did a fantastic job in Puerto Rico."

"We have put billions and billions of dollars into Puerto Rico and it was a very tough one," he continued, adding "I think most of the people in Puerto Rico really appreciate what we've done."
                        The head of Puerto Rico's capital calls the response to Hurricane Maria a "stain" on the presidency.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Trump complicit in murder of US citizens with his gross inaction and negligence in Puerto Rico.

Comment

• This is a sample of what the BBC doesn't think is leftist,

“Last week was a tidal wave of bad news for this presidency and this president, and his approval rating stayed the same,” Katy Tur said Monday on the show, visibly frustrated.

“So I wonder — I mean, if that’s not going to move the needle, is this John McCain thing going to move the needle?”

Freckin lunatics. This is every Freckin network.

Comment

Working...
                            X