Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump colours in US flag, gets it wrong

Seriously?
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Almost as bad as him trying to sing the anthem... Naaa... This is worse. This country needs to correct pass wrongs and grow a back bone. Get rid of this orange toad.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I wonder if Trump would get the Russian flag right?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Broken_Erika
          Broken_Erika commented
          Editing a comment
          He'd probably end up making the flag of Serbia....

• https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-big...172517646.html

Alan Dershowitz, a respected Harvard Law professor, has stated the emerging criminal case/potential prosecution in Manhattan poses the most serious threat to Trump.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Interesting, btw.:
          The WH was preparing a statement regarding the death of McCain in which he was praised folr his heroism and his decaes of service.
          But it wasn't released to the poublic because Trump was opposed to it and told them that he himself would tweet a condoilence:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/26/p...eet/index.html

Well, we know what minimalist standard template condolence he tweeted.
          Which, again, proves the small-minded and vengeful character of Trump, even extending his wish for revenge beyond the death of a person.
          (had Trump become pope, I am sure that he wouldn't be above doing something like a version 2.0 of the cadaber-synod on the corpses of papal predecessors he had a quarrel with)
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 27, 2018, 03:37.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• huhe
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I guess that also wasn't unexpctd from such a small mind as Trump:
              It is use to fly the flag at half-staff, after the demise of notable figures (like senators), until their funeral.

Capitol memorial and other public building have thirs on half-staff in honour of McCain.
              The White Houses flag however already has returned to full-staff, just 48 hours after his death

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-mccains-death
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The "Trump doesn't like McCain" hysteria is particularly amusing.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's not hysteria. It's just a fact.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                The "Trump doesn't like McCain" hysteria is particularly amusing.
                Lets see:
                1. WH had an official announcement prepared in which McCains Hero-Status and his decade long service for the fatherland were mentioned. Trump overrode this and published, instead (and as only official condolence of the Trump government), some unpersonal thoughts and prayers - tweet
                2. Contrary to general use, the WH is full-flagged after just 48 hours ... instead of remaining half-flagged till the funeral (as it is usus and as other public governmental buildings do)

It is quite clear that Donnie doesn't even have enough manners in order to rest his resentments / oversized ego long enough, to give a deceased decades long servant of the state the honor that is usual in this situation

Even the political opponents of McCain honor him more than Donnie does (among them the last real president of the USA)

Comment

• If people don't like you then you probably aren't a hero
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Then Trump is a stupid coward with toilet bowl approval ratings.

Heel Spurs in Chief.

Comment

• http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mccain-...tion-1.4800053

Vietnamese praise McCain.

Hopefully, when Trump's Pretorian guards turn on him, it will merit a one line mention on page 42... in the middle of an article on composting.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Future newspaper posting on Donny: He passed from excessive aspartame and KFC consumption.

Comment

• Poor, poor Milo Y:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180827_140952.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	488.7 KB
ID:	9357888

Comment

• Milo needs to get a real job. Not everyone can be a Paul Ryan. And now he is complaining about being heckled out in public? Well when you are a public a-hole that tends to happen.

Comment

Working...
                            X