No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I trust Hurst more than you you ****wit.

You have made absolutely no points. You just run around yelling "You know nothing!" like that is some kind of proof.

Go back to your lego and let the grownups talk.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      The word you are looking for is 'Kidiot',..

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    I trust Hurst more than you you
    Thanks for answering my question. You know that every person in their right mind could predict what his opinion would be, right?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He is a Trump supporter you moron.

Go ahead. Take a victory lap Kid, you earned it.

Then get back on the short bus.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        He is a Trump supporter you moron.

Go ahead. Take a victory lap Kid, you earned it.

Then get back on the short bus.
        He's also a farmer. You are shocked that he doesn't like tariffs on food?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He's also a farmer. You are shocked that he doesn't like tariffs on food?
          Well, he could also show you polls among economists, where the vast majority thinks that the tariffs are a very bad idea ...
          and that they fear that it will lead to a wider trade war that will do even more damage to the US economy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1GQ02G
          More than a dozen Indiana college professors who study economics or business were polled about their concerns with the tariff’s consequences.

But I guess that would be useless, as you made it clear, already with regards to the tax cuts, that you trust a noob like Trump more than any Pros
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 1, 2018, 20:35.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I think this might explain everything. When your main source of truth is Sean Hannity, you are bound to be ****ed in the head.
            Norman is an artificial intelligence which sees death and destruction in everything.
            Last edited by pchang; June 1, 2018, 20:45.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Proteus_MST
              Proteus_MST commented
              Editing a comment
              Those inkblot interpretations of Norman ... just great

• Trump is always full of surprises ... seems like he has the ability to read letters without opening them ... either this, or he moves backwards in time (like River Song in Doctor Who)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, he could also show you polls among economists, where the vast majority thinks that the tariffs are a very bad idea ...
              and that they fear that it will lead to a wider trade war that will do even more damage to the US economy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1GQ02G
              More than a dozen Indiana college professors who study economics or business were polled about their concerns with the tariff’s consequences.

But I guess that would be useless, as you made it clear, already with regards to the tax cuts, that you trust a noob like Trump more than any Pros
              I don't support the tariffs on Canada. I only have issue with the claim that Canada is going to bring us to our knees... with Justin Trudeau.

Comment

• Well they are trying to bring back Roseanne without Roseanne. Just the fact that they might bring it back is firing up the base.

Comment

• she's the anchor of the show...not that I watch it

Comment

• Yeah, it's not like Two and a Half Men. Her fans are not going to watch it and she still has a lot.

Comment

• More details on the Samantha Bee insult. She got wild applause for the comment. It was edited and put on air with the conscious purpose of insulting the First Daughter. The President suggested she be fired.

I don't see her getting fired. This is going to be an ongoing issue and will cost the D's votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        she's the anchor of the show...not that I watch it
                        Ditch Roseanne and call it "The Conner Family".

Of course they would have to go for a more liberal demo but that is better for ratings anyway.

Roseanne may still have some sort of $$ rights though, and if so I doubt it would happen (she can't be seen to be profiting of a reboot at this point).

Comment

• A team at M.I.T. .have successfully created a psychopathic A.I. algorithm.
                          Originally posted by BBC
                          Norman is an algorithm trained to understand pictures but, like its namesake Hitchcock's Norman Bates, it does not have an optimistic view of the world.
                          Norman is an artificial intelligence which sees death and destruction in everything.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Pelosi must read the same blogs as Dinner.

“May’s jobs report shows that strong employment numbers mean little to the families hit with soaring new costs under the Republicans’ watch,”
                            50 yr low

Comment

Working...
                            X