Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
    Trump can no longer expect Pecker to stand up for him.

Trump's Pecker has gone limp.

Pecker spills his jizz on Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/polit...hen/index.html

From the article:
    Pecker considers himself a longtime friend of the President, whose relationship with Trump dates back decades.
    Trump surely gets the friends he deserves ....
    Friends who are as eager as Trump himself, to throw other people under the bus in order to sve their own asses.
    Just that now Trump is on the receiving end ...must be a totally new feeling for Trump to not be the one who throws (other people under the bus) but rather the one who gets thrown

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Immunity from prosecution still makes me laugh. National Enquirer is stupid ****. Trumpsters started relying on it for actual news because Trump loves it.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
          Immunity from prosecution still makes me laugh. National Enquirer is stupid ****. Trumpsters started relying on it for actual news because Trump loves it.
          Well, they made sure to dish out the Fake News which Trump supporters relied on as well:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180824_080135.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	534.1 KB
ID:	9356021

Comment

• Dunno if that was brought up already, but a comparison between the crimes commited by the governments under republican presidents and those by the governments under democratic presidents is striking:

https://twitter.com/Saintsfan5348/st...38205757169666
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump is on track for smashing Nixons record at this point. I guess that's called winning!
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Well, they made sure to dish out the Fake News which Trump supporters relied on as well:
                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180824_080135.jpg Views:	1 Size:	534.1 KB ID:	9356021
                nice montage. They did got ONE right. Hillary will never be president. Blind squirrel finds acorn. I'm sure Kid believes many of them
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My favorite one is "corrupt!". I'd ask them are you sure you're talking about Hillary? Seems like we do have a corrupt so called "President" right now.

"Corrupt! Racist! Criminal!" also fits the definition of irony.

The sad part is that Trumpsters actually elevated the national enquirer to real news in their world lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    They did got ONE right. Hillary will never be president.
                    Well, not of the United States anyway.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Duncan Hunter is now blaming his wife for all illegal campaign spending. I wonder how long that marriage will last.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        Duncan Hunter is now blaming his wife for all illegal campaign spending. I wonder how long that marriage will last.
                        Sure... His wife bought all those steam games and liquor shots... Lmao. Throwing their spouse under the bus... Them family values!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          Dunno if that was brought up already, but a comparison between the crimes commited by the governments under republican presidents and those by the governments under democratic presidents is striking:

https://twitter.com/Saintsfan5348/st...38205757169666
                          You are confusing "committed" with "convicted." "Convictions" are good.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• When you have a true hard number of committed, let me know. Until then we kind of have to rely on convicted. What a moron.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You are confusing "committed" with "convicted." "Convictions" are good.
                              Well, I guess that in case of the 34 prison sentences (vs. 3 prison sentences for governments under democratic presidents) it could be believable shown before court that the convicted government officials actually commited the crimes they were accused of

Comment

• Duncan and Margaret Hunter have separate legal teams, so this looks like it will get contentious fast. I wonder who will cut a deal first? My bet is on the wife.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X