No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump hired the "VERY BEST" staff, Giancarlo. He is the President of the United States of America, elected by the people. He is: Making America Great Again.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Well I'll give him credit on one thing... he's brought all the corruption out front and center... hiring the "very best" (crooks)! Of course better crooks would cover their tracks a little better lol.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
        Dude, have you read that thing? "Brutal" and "Desperate" does not even begin to describe this:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180821_215559.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	554.9 KB
ID:	9354465
        Being able to spend much more than you have is a prerequisite for being in Congress

Comment

We also never used to worry about Charles Barkley, either.
          Kidicious: There's crazy people running around in the streets!

JohnT: Blah blah blah
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What I'm thinking when racists tear down statues and JohnT says "good they represent racism."

Comment

• This is some good stuff. I will be anxious to see what אלוהים and בעל have in store for the "masters" of the humans.

עמל האם כבוד

Order of the Fly

Comment

• The same people that support mob rule support the Witch Hunt. Coincidence?

Comment

• of course not. Many of my Sisters were killed because of witch hunts back in the day. Never forget.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Cohen and Manafort go down, as expected, and childlicious is all SQUIRREL!!!

Comment

Cohen and Manafort go down, as expected, and childlicious is all SQUIRREL!!!
                      Coming from the person that supports

1) mob rule
                      2) racism against white people
                      3) destruction of public property
                      4) partisan witch hunt
                      5) FBI violating it's own guidelines
                      6) Misleading courts to spy for political purposes
                      7) Giving a special prosecutor unlimited power because of some obstruction horse **** and then clapping as he prosecuted people for unrelated matters.

Miss anything?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180822_071555.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	9354516

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Coming from the person that supports

1) mob rule
                          2) racism against white people
                          3) destruction of public property
                          4) partisan witch hunt
                          5) FBI violating it's own guidelines
                          6) Misleading courts to spy for political purposes
                          7) Giving a special prosecutor unlimited power because of some obstruction horse **** and then clapping as he prosecuted people for unrelated matters.

Miss anything?

Name:	lol-i-troll-you1.png
Views:	73
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	9354521

Comment

• Kid is just trying to outdo trump with misdirection.
                            Too bad he sucks at that too.

And I love that Hillary pic, John.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Witch hunt huh? Kidiot must be going into a rage right now. As I expected. His head is exploding.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Name:	lol-i-troll-you1.png
Views:	73
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	9354521
                                You literally approve of all of that. It's right here in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X