Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Um no. He isn't trying to distance himself. He's punching back.
    Well, he needs to work on his aim because the sucker punch he delivered to his kid yesterday must have felt, to Fredo, like a bus ran over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And they said he colluded with Russia. Counterpunch
      He is, and has many times, been desperately trying to distance himself. It’s so hilarious given his claims there was nothing wrong with the meeting.

Comment

• There was no meeting. I mean there was a meeting but no one related to the campaign was involved. Ok, well Don Jr and others were at the meeting but it wasn’t with Russians. Ok, so they were Russians but it was about adoption. Ok, so it wasn’t adoption, it was getting dirt on Hillary, but that’s not collusion. Ok, it’s collusion but there’s nothing wrong with collusion.

Oh, and I had nothing to do with the meeting.

... kiddie continues to suck Don’s Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          There was no meeting. I mean there was a meeting but no one related to the campaign was involved. Ok, well Don Jr and others were at the meeting but it wasn’t with Russians. Ok, so they were Russians but it was about adoption. Ok, so it wasn’t adoption, it was getting dirt on Hillary, but that’s not collusion. Ok, it’s collusion but there’s nothing wrong with collusion.

Donny and his supporters are like little dogs chasing their tails. So intent and so futile.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Much more important than spending money on programs for the poor
            If the poor die new poor people will take their place ... if the fictious aliens invade, we are doomed without a space force
            If Donny does it that is fine. Donny could take a **** on the desk in the oval office and kidiot would find a way to defend it.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Much more important than spending money on programs for the poor
              If the poor die new poor people will take their place ... if the fictious aliens invade, we are doomed without a space force
              False narrative.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Well, he needs to work on his aim because the sucker punch he delivered to his kid yesterday must have felt, to Fredo, like a bus ran over him.
                Nothing burgers. You are all talking about nothing burgers.

Comment

He is, and has many times, been desperately trying to distance himself. It’s so hilarious given his claims there was nothing wrong with the meeting.
                  No. He loves it when you talk about nothing. Then he can deny your nothing.

Comment

There was no meeting. I mean there was a meeting but no one related to the campaign was involved. Ok, well Don Jr and others were at the meeting but it wasn’t with Russians. Ok, so they were Russians but it was about adoption. Ok, so it wasn’t adoption, it was getting dirt on Hillary, but that’s not collusion. Ok, it’s collusion but there’s nothing wrong with collusion.

Um... Most of that is true

Comment

• Trump: We need to protect space from enemies!

Proteus: Poor people are going to die!

Comment

• Professional Comedian-Troll/Troll-Comedian/Trollmedian gets dropped by Youtube, Facebooke, ITunes, Spotify...
                        Originally posted by BBC
                        YouTube, Facebook and iTunes drop InfoWars
                        Several social networks remove conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' pages, citing hate speech.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Eu effectively tells Trump to stick Iran Sanction Threats back up his arse.

Originally posted by BBC
                          European foreign affairs chiefs have pledged to protect firms against the impact of US sanctions for doing business with Iran.

An EU "blocking statute" will take effect on Tuesday to nullify US legal action against European firms in connection with Iran.

It will also ban EU businesses from complying with those US sanctions, unless they get exceptional authorisation from the European Commission.
                          The EU moves to protect European firms from US sanctions linked to Iran's nuclear programme.

Suck it Trump!
                          Last edited by Broken_Erika; August 6, 2018, 13:23.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                            Professional Comedian-Troll/Troll-Comedian/Trollmedian gets dropped by Youtube, Facebooke, ITunes, Spotify...
                            Several social networks remove conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' pages, citing hate speech.

Kid will have to work a little harder to get his daily "true" facts.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Professional Comedian-Troll/Troll-Comedian/Trollmedian gets dropped by Youtube, Facebooke, ITunes, Spotify...

In the videos, the host of the channel, Alex Jones, criticises Muslim immigrants to Europe and also denounces a transgender cartoon.

One of the clips shows a man pushing a child to the floor.

Comment

Eu effectively tells Trump to stick Iran Sanction Threats back up his arse.

The EU moves to protect European firms from US sanctions linked to Iran's nuclear programme.

Suck it Trump!
                                See how much you can trade with the terrorists after we bomb them.

Comment

Working...
                                X