Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The Bible doesn't give an answer. But is described as the Deciever and the Father of Lies. Lying is tantamount to murder, very destructive.
    Like god lied to Adam & Lillith (and later Eve) when he told them that they will die if they eat from the fruits of the forbidden trees?

(As for the death toll by Satan in the bible ... AFAIK the answer is 0. In contrast to people killed or ordered to be killed by YHWH ... their numbers are legion)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

It is not too late for you to accept His Noodley Goodness.
      That god makes me hungry. Lol. He is going to strike me down with a meatball.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The Bible doesn't give an answer. But is described as the Deciever and the Father of Lies. Lying is tantamount to murder, very destructive.
        Then you support Trump and the GOP... Lol.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you know you can save 30 pages of drivel on this thread by blocking Kidiot?

• Even though we have differing views, I want to thank Kidicous for having a civil discourse with me about the 5th Dimension. We walk different paths than most. Our words do not register in your ears. Not really.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          I still have most of the Fifth Dimension LPs. Good music, and if you play them backwards, they foretell the election of Donald Trump.

• They sometimes ask for I'D when you pay with credit card. Trump wins again.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Then you support Trump and the GOP... Lol.
          I don't worship Trump. He isn't God. He isn't the Devil either.

"Judge not, lest you be judged. And the measure that you use will be used to judge you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Like god lied to Adam & Lillith (and later Eve) when he told them that they will die if they eat from the fruits of the forbidden trees?

(As for the death toll by Satan in the bible ... AFAIK the answer is 0. In contrast to people killed or ordered to be killed by YHWH ... their numbers are legion)
            Adam died .. because he sinned.

Comment

• Satan lied to Adam and convinced him to sin. As a consequence Adam died. So Satan is a murderer. In the same way if anyone else causes another to sin because of hatred they are a murderer. What is the punishment for murder? Death

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                So according to you, if a Trumpist kills a journalist, Trump is the murderer and should be put to death?
                Wow. Seems a bit harsh...

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Journalists are fake. That's real.

• Of course he did. Human beings are animals that pollute the earth and prevent Master Ba'al from sleeping. Wipe them out.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• I actually asked Him directly to send an asteroid but he told me "no." He is just playing with you idiots. I am actually more ruthless than Satan is. I want the Earth destroyed tomorrow. Even if I am still on it.

He likes to toy with his prey, however. It is an ongoing argument between us.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                  Of course he did. Human beings are animals that pollute the earth and prevent Master Ba'al from sleeping. Wipe them out.
                  I'm afraid you have it twisted. Adam wasn't evil, just stupid. He got played. The Evil One can't destroy people the way you think he can. He can only fool them.

Comment

• There's always the Martians
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I'd be ok with that. An asteroid impact would also be ok.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They sometimes ask for I'D when you pay with credit card. Trump wins again.
                        Really? 24 hours later and that's all you can come up with?
                        1. No, they don't, unless you are buying alcohol.
                        2. Booze is not groceries. So, no.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• In violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution the Mayor of Portland has refused to order police to help ICE agents who are under attack from protestors.

Comment

Working...
                          X