Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Zuckerberg lost 15b in one day.
    Stock Value Of Billions Of Otherwise Worthless Data, Photos, Videos, Opinions Plummets

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Yes there are many other crimes to go after him on so I don't want to stretch the definition of treason beyond the constitutional definition.

My money is on tax evasion. Think Al Capone.
      Conspiracy against America is probably a charge you could see. I guess some could say that's a form of treason. I think some of the indictments already included a charge of conspiracy. I think Manafort was charged with it.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Not technically treason. But I really don't care. Get his on something. Tax evasion is probably the least fuzzy one and it usually sticks.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Not technically treason. But I really don't care. Get his on something. Tax evasion is probably the least fuzzy one and it usually sticks.
          I'm all for multiple charges. Served consecutively.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• One can dream.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Russian soldiers are guarding the Trump Star.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It’s actually much more scathing attack on the Donald than simply a sledge hammer or pick axe.

Comment

Russian soldiers are guarding the Trump Star.
                  You mean the cheeto star?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    It’s actually much more scathing attack on the Donald than simply a sledge hammer or pick axe.
                    Not as big of a hoax as the Mueller probe though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You mean the cheeto star?
                      The only other person that refers to tax cuts as a tax scam is Maxine Waters, as far as I can tell.

Comment

The only other person that refers to tax cuts as a tax scam is Maxine Waters, as far as I can tell.
                        Most Americans think the tax scam "cut" was ****. That's why the last man who seriously ran on the tax scam was Rick Saccone. Didn't do **** for him in a red district. Complete backfire.

I don't think Americans care too much about the leading idiot stating people should be happy with their "$1.50 extra a week". That's why a consistent majority are against the tax scam. It won't help you in the midterms that's for sure.

Comment

Not as big of a hoax as the Mueller probe though.
                          The Mueller probe... such a hoax with all of its criminal indictments, plea bargains and jail sentences... and more to come now that they are digging deeper into Donny's financial records. A one man crime wave right in the oval office... at the end of the day they'll have enough to charge him with 50 different crimes.

By the way, if you want to post false BS there is a thread for that.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There is a False News Tread... but maybe Kidiot can't read it. If he's blocked his own posts, the thread disappears.

The Mueller probe... such a hoax with all of its criminal indictments, plea bargains and jail sentences... and more to come now that they are digging deeper into Donny's financial records. A one man crime wave right in the oval office... at the end of the day they'll have enough to charge him with 50 different crimes.

By the way, if you want to post false BS there is a thread for that.
                          Only one posting B.S. is you. Special prosecutor is not for finding a bunch of crap. Any federal agent can do that. He is supposed to be finding collusion. There is no collusion. So stop making crap up. It's a hoax and you are just trying to cover for it.

Comment

Most Americans think the tax scam "cut" was ****. That's why the last man who seriously ran on the tax scam was Rick Saccone. Didn't do **** for him in a red district. Complete backfire.

I don't think Americans care too much about the leading idiot stating people should be happy with their "$1.50 extra a week". That's why a consistent majority are against the tax scam. It won't help you in the midterms that's for sure.
                            Well like I said, the only people that think like that are you and Maxine Waters, that I know of. I only got a little tax cut but have made more money because of the economy. The only scam is The Resistance.

Comment

Well like I said, the only people that think like that are you and Maxine Waters, that I know of.
                              Gee, do a google search on "tax cut was a scam"

It shows About 1,390,000 results
                              I guess Maxine isn't alone on this one

Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X