X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Just do it, or you're fired!
    Well, AFAIK it is the GOP who is opposed to minimum wages,
    so, to use your own arguments against them: At least the woman has a job, which she wouldn't have if minimum wages would be introduced
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well the new GOP isn’t like the old one ... Kid’s GOP thinks it’s fine if an American has a ****ty job just so long as foreigners don’t have any jobs, except for making Trump branded merchandise.

Comment

• True ... one has to wonder how many cent the asian men and women get per hour of creating MAGA caps, Trump clothes and other things the Trump family sells in the USA

But I am sure that Kid will appear very soon and explain to us why Trump using cheap asian labor is totally different from Nike doing it
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Just do it, or you're fired!
          Here, just show us on the doll where the bad man touched you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	soft_vinyl_sweet_cheek_pouting_baby_doll.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	9359183

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Ask the NFL

• JohnT
            JohnT commented
            Editing a comment
            So the bad man... men, actually... hurt your butt.

I'm so sorry. Where else... and you can show us by pointing to the doll... where else did these very bad men hurt you?

• So, are conservative Americans burning their Nike products to protest the $1.40 per day Nike pays their 14 year old staff in Indonesia? I guess the GOP want those $1.40 per day jobs stateside... How many states have no minimum wage?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Ask a better question. How many workers are paid that

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          So, are conservative Americans burning their Nike products to protest the $1.40 per day Nike pays their 14 year old staff in Indonesia? I guess the GOP want those $1.40 per day jobs stateside... How many states have no minimum wage?
          They are burning them because its against Trumpism and not made in uh'merica like Trumps MAGA hats... Oh wait lol...
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, AFAIK it is the GOP who is opposed to minimum wages,
            so, to use your own arguments against them: At least the woman has a job, which she wouldn't have if minimum wages would be introduced
            Is that why the new Trump trade deal with Mexico requires some of their exports to be built at a minimum wage?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              Well the new GOP isn’t like the old one ... Kid’s GOP thinks it’s fine if an American has a ****ty job just so long as foreigners don’t have any jobs, except for making Trump branded merchandise.
              Nope, just think corporations like Nike exploiting POC in other countries is bad for POC in America

Comment

Is that why the new Trump trade deal with Mexico requires some of their exports to be built at a minimum wage?
                Source?
                (and please a reliable news source and not a rightwing satirical/opinion website like Breitbart)

Also, when you say that "... requires some of their exports to be built at a minimum wage",
                do you mean that the workers (who build the exports) receive said minimum wage or higher,
                or do you mean that the workers should receive the minimum wage and not a cent more?

Comment

Nope, just think corporations like Nike exploiting POC in other countries is bad for POC in America
                  The fact still remains that, if you accuse Nike of exploiting the workers in asian countries by having them produce stuff at minimal wages,
                  you have to accuse the Trump clan of doing the same thing, as almost all of the Trumps fashion collection (both, of Donnie as well es Ivanka) gets produced in asian countries (and surely not because the stuff produced there is superior, but rather for the sole reason of cheap labor costs)

MAGA ... Make Asia Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Source?
                    (and please a reliable news source and not a rightwing satirical/opinion website like Breitbart)

Also, when you say that "... requires some of their exports to be built at a minimum wage",
                    do you mean that the workers (who build the exports) receive said minimum wage or higher,
                    or do you mean that the workers should receive the minimum wage and not a cent more?
                    If it's not reported by CNN and VOX and you won't believe it from other sources even though you have no evidence of them lying then you have a very serious mental issue.

Comment

You’re right (other than only caring because it hurts Americans, and the absurd insertion of POC into it), Trump is an evil douchebag for exploiting workers overseas.

Comment

If it's not reported by CNN and VOX and you won't believe it from other sources even though you have no evidence of them lying then you have a very serious mental issue.
                        No it just means you made it up again and are lying. You don't know what that trade "deal" says.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

You’re right (other than only caring because it hurts Americans, and the absurd insertion of POC into it), Trump is an evil douchebag for exploiting workers overseas.
                          Ridiculous. If corporations stopped exploiting third world workers it would MAGA.

Comment

• On this rare occasion, he isn't lying
                            From the NEW YORK TIMES
                            Under the changes agreed to by Mexico and the United States, car companies would be required to manufacture at least 75 percent of an automobile’s value in North America under the new rules, up from 62.5 percent, to qualify for Nafta’s zero tariffs. They will also be required to use more local steel, aluminum and auto parts, and have 40 to 45 percent of the car made by workers earning at least $16 an hour, a boon to both the United States and Canada and a win for labor unions, which have been among Nafta’s biggest critics.
                            Now, whether the deal ever gets done, and whether this is still in it after that, who knows.
                            But it part of the deal they are currently working on

So I think that now makes the score
                            Kidiot not lying 1
                            Kidiot lying or making stuff up 1,000,000
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X