Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ your stats
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Late night comedians attack SHS and get laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        A "Muslim ban" which doesn't ban 92% of Muslims and not a single one from Canada? It bans a larger percentage of Koreans and 100% of Venezuelans.

You should really take a breather because you are babbling nonsense, Sparky.
        Trump is the one who first called it a Muslim ban. Then they gloated about how they made the Muslim ban legal. A couple more tweaks and they fooled you and 5 Justices. Sure they can’t ban all Muslims, but they tried to ban as many as they could.

Comment

• I think the only justices that cared if it was a Muslim ban or not are the leftists. The others said the president has the authority to ban Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

@ your stats
            If you like, counter them with others, ideally from a believable source (which excludes Foxnews or Breitbart )
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

If you like, counter them with others, ideally from a believable source (which excludes Foxnews or Breitbart )
              I don't need to dispute "497 mass shootings"

Comment

• Crowley loses to 28 yr old that wants to ban ICE, and blames Trump!

Comment

I don't need to dispute "497 mass shootings"
                  Well, a mass shooting according to one of the popular definitions is one in which 4-5+ people are shot in a single event.
                  The mass shooting tracker lists 427 mass shootings in 2017.
                  So, to assume that there were 497 mass shootings since Donnie took power is not too far fetched

Maybe you vastly underestimate the number of mass shootings, because they (with the definition I listed above) happen so regularly, that most of them don't make it into more than the local news (especially if those mass shootings happen within a family)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think the only justices that cared if it was a Muslim ban or not are the leftists. The others said the president has the authority to ban Muslims.
                    Not surprising that you think all 9 Justices are leftists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, a mass shooting according to one of the popular definitions is one in which 4-5+ people are shot in a single event.
                      The mass shooting tracker lists 427 mass shootings in 2017.
                      So, to assume that there were 497 mass shootings since Donnie took power is not too far fetched

Maybe you vastly underestimate the number of mass shootings, because they (with the definition I listed above) happen so regularly, that most of them don't make it into more than the local news (especially if those mass shootings happen within a family)
                      Do you ever NOT double down?

Comment

• It’s only a mass shooting if everyone in mass is shot dead. Any survivors and it’s just another Sunday.[noTrueMassScotsmanShooters]

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Not surprising that you think all 9 Justices are leftists.
                          2/10

Comment

• Please quote the part of the decision that says it’s ok to ban people for being Muslim. The decision was that “the travel ban” was ok because it wasn’t a Muslim ban.

Comment

2/10
                              Is that your IQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                Please quote the part of the decision that says it’s ok to ban people for being Muslim. The decision was that “the travel ban” was ok because it wasn’t a Muslim ban.
                                I didn't say that they can be discriminated against simply for being Muslim, or that any justices believe that. I said that Muslims can be banned. The TB bans Muslims, with exceptions. What is the difference between that and banning all Muslims. And what is the difference between banning Muslims from particular nations and banning all Muslims?

Comment

Working...
                                X