Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Sorry, no cut offs ... guess Donalds or Ivankas company didn't find a cheap enough workshop in asia that would produce MAGA cut offs
    I make my own MAGA cut offs. American made A country boy can survive.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
      Random Demon-Obsessed Lunatic Gunned down by armed Bystanders after shooting up a diner in Oklahoma.
      Apparently he was a licensed armed guard.
      The duo confronted the shooter in the car park outside of the Oklahoma City eatery and shot him dead.

riiiiiight.......i couldn't make this up if i tried.
      He should not have had a gun, even in Oklahoma.

Comment

• Let us not forget that the Korean defense contractor who paid Cohen said that Cohen told him the sum of the bribe would be paid "to Trump and his family minus a fee" for Cohen.

So $4 million and counting that we know about which Cohen collected are mostly bribes for Trump.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I make my own MAGA cut offs. American made A country boy can survive.
          You are not from the country and the only men who wear cut off jean shorts are gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

You are not from the country and the only men who wear cut off jean shorts are gay.
            Um... you aren't from the country if you think the only people that wear cut offs are gay. Gay people wear speedos.

Comment

• noob

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-so...cation-brknews

This is getting juicy, boys and girls! Trump Jr, also known as the even dumber one, made a phone call to a Russian Oligarch and convicted money laundered who was once again under investigation by Spanish authorities for still more financial crimes. Spanish authorities confirm that the contents of that secret, off the record phone conversation between Trump Jr and Putin's right hand man were very incriminating and that full recordings and transcripts had been both requested and turned over to Robert Mueller.

The S.S. Trumptard is sinking fast.
                Or to say it with one picture:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So what's the state of the NK meeting today?
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    So what's the state of the NK meeting today?
                    A meeting took place, yesterday, between Moon and Kim ... guess Moon gave Kim tips for the improbable case that the Summit with Trump really takes place
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Congratulations to Stormy Daniels

Last Wednesday ... on Stormy Daniels Day ... Stormy received the Keys to the City of West-Hollywood.
                      To cite a city official:
                      In these politically tumultuous times, Stormy Daniels has proven herself to be a profile in courage by speaking truth to power even under threats to her safety and extreme intimidation from the current Administration.

Today at 4PM in front of Chi Chi LaRue's, we'll be presenting a City Proclamation and Key to the City to Stormy in recognition of her leadership in the #RESIST movement. Today is officially "Stormy Daniels Day" in the City of West Hollywood - the Epicenter of the Resistance.
                      The California city names 23 May Stormy Daniels Day, calling the adult film star "a profile in courage".

I congratulate this brave woman, a hero in the fight for free speech, to this well deserved honor
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 26, 2018, 14:35.

Comment

• Remember that baseless conspiracy theory Trump kept lying about? The one where he said the FBI "spied" on him? Notice how in the last 48 hours they have stopped repeating that lie since seeing the evidence? Trump always knew that was a lie but both he and his lawyers also knew he was both guilty and that charges were coming so all they really wanted was to know what evidence the FBI had against this shotstain fake President and THAT is why Trump's criminal defense lawyer showed up and sat in a classified briefing even though he had not security clearance and no businesses being there. Every Republican on the house i telligence committy as well as the president himself belongs in prison for obstruction of justice.

This is worse then when Trumps lawyers made up questions they thought Mueller wanted to ask him and then leaked it to the press, lying, and claiming Mueller leaked it when Mueller never talks to the press.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          So what's the state of the NK meeting today?
                          Who cares? It will change every day.

Comment

• I'm probably the only one here besides Slowwy that was creeped out by the way that SK liberal Moon was hugging Kim like he wasn't an animal.

Comment

https://youtu.be/SkHJPnyfZRs

Remember that baseless conspiracy theory Trump kept lying about? The one where he said the FBI "spied" on him? Notice how in the last 48 hours they have stopped repeating that lie since seeing the evidence? Trump always knew that was a lie but both he and his lawyers also knew he was both guilty and that charges were coming so all they really wanted was to know what evidence the FBI had against this shotstain fake President and THAT is why Trump's criminal defense lawyer showed up and sat in a classified briefing even though he had not security clearance and no businesses being there. Every Republican on the house i telligence committy as well as the president himself belongs in prison for obstruction of justice.

This is worse then when Trumps lawyers made up questions they thought Mueller wanted to ask him and then leaked it to the press, lying, and claiming Mueller leaked it when Mueller never talks to the press.
                              No one stopped saying anything. Everyone is talking about it. Stop making things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                I'm probably the only one here besides Slowwy that was creeped out by the way that SK liberal Moon was hugging Kim like he wasn't an animal.
                                I guess you will also be the only one who isn't creeped out at people calling a subset of mankind animals, like you just did

Comment

Working...
                                X