Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Totally different? Yeah, sure. That's the way liberals talk. Everything is someone else's fault. They never do anything wrong.
    Actually that is the way Trump talks ... according to him everything is always someone elses fault ... he never is mans enough to actually take responsibility for blame, when it is deserved.
    The most curent example is Harley Davidson ... instead of accpepting it as a result of the trade wars he has started, Trump tries to pass the blame on to Harley Davidson, for their (under those circumstances economically sane) decision to move production for parts of export motorbikes to outside of the USA
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Total futility. It's like trying to convince a rock to move, but I think the rock is smarter.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Doesn't matter ... according to your logic, someone who dehumanizes people is violent and wicked.
        Members of MS-13 are people and Trump dehumanized them, therefore Trumpo is violent and wicked
        Photo: Steve Gonzales, Staff
        IMAGE 4 OF 31 | THE MOST VIOLENT MS-13 CRIMES OF 2017
        Satanic killings
        Date: February

Two MS-13 gang members illegally staying in the U.S., Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, were charged by police with kidnapping, torturing and shooting a teenage girl. According to their court hearing, the gang members killed the teenager after she insulted the gang members' satanic rituals and shrine, which they said required a soul sacrifice.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Actually that is the way Trump talks ... according to him everything is always someone elses fault ... he never is mans enough to actually take responsibility for blame, when it is deserved.
          The most curent example is Harley Davidson ... instead of accpepting it as a result of the trade wars he has started, Trump tries to pass the blame on to Harley Davidson, for their (under those circumstances economically sane) decision to move production for parts of export motorbikes to outside of the USA
          Let me know when he accuses Harley Davidson of being inhumane. Until then just another false equivalency. Everyday.

Comment

Still doesn't matter.
            Your logic ("Dehumanizing people is violent and wicked.") doesn't make exceptions for behavior.
            So, everyone who dehumanizes people is violent and wicked, regardless of their behavior.

According to your logic, also dehumanizing Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge would be violent and wicked
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Let me know when he accuses Harley Davidson of being inhumane. Until then just another false equivalency. Everyday.
              Still, claiming that everythjing is someone elses fault is, how Trump talks. So, according to you, Trump must be a liberal

Comment

• Winnipeg's New Flyer Industries just got a nice bus manufacturing contract from Toronto, Canada's largest city. Usually Toronto has gone with American manufactures... first time since 1990s (or NAFTA), since they bought from Winnipeg. Trump should make most American companies a good deal for his billionaire friends to snap up! Then they can gut them and move the manufacturing off shore!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Still, claiming that everythjing is someone elses fault is, how Trump talks. So, according to you, Trump must be a liberal
                  Yeah but he's on our team.

Comment

Still doesn't matter.
                    Your logic ("Dehumanizing people is violent and wicked.") doesn't make exceptions for behavior.
                    So, everyone who dehumanizes people is violent and wicked, regardless of their behavior.

According to your logic, also dehumanizing Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge would be violent and wicked
                    No one is going to use violence against them. They are terrorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                      Spanish church slammed over 'frightening' sculpture restoration
                      Fail.

If sculptures could speak; This one would now be saying: Duh-Derp!
                      A "frightening" attempt to freshen up a 16th century sculpture of St George enrages officials.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        [/h] Fail.

If sculptures could speak; This one would now be saying: Duh-Derp!
                        https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44619416
                        Spain has long history of restaurations of the "special" kind.
                        I only say "Monchichi-Jesus"

An elderly parishioner stuns Spanish cultural officials with an alarming do-it-yourself attempt to restore a prized fresco of Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Well, the SCOTUS just closed the Canada/US border to Canadian school groups. When Trump first brought in his Muslim ban, most Canadian school boards cancelled travel to the US, as it could discriminate against certain students. Most began allowing trips after the US courts struck down the Muslim ban. I'm willing to bet most Canadian schools will reinstate their US travel bans.

And yes, it is a Muslim ban... only a Kidiot wouldn't admit it.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• A "Muslim ban" which doesn't ban 92% of Muslims and not a single one from Canada? It bans a larger percentage of Koreans and 100% of Venezuelans.

You should really take a breather because you are babbling nonsense, Sparky.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It guarantees probable detention for all Muslims from Canada who are were born in any of the countries listed. Or have names similar to those on ban lists. Or have parents born in the countries listed. Or have parents with names similar to those on ban lists. Or have valid passports from any of those countries, even if they are Canadian citizens. US customs officials aren't among the best and brightest. I haven't travelled through US customs in 20 years.

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You are a Kidiot.

SCOTUS upholds Trump's Travel Ban on the grounds that the President has wide sweeping power to restrict immigration.
                            BREAKING:
                            Today marks 523 since 45 took office.
                            He wanted 120 day Ban.

Americans killed by Refugees:
                            •0 Attacks
                            •0 Deaths
                            •3 Revoked & a 5-4 SCOTUS Approved Ban

Americans killed by Americans:
                            •89,611 Shootings
                            •22,558 Deaths
                            •496 Mass Shootings
                            •0 Gun Bans

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

Working...
                              X