Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    4D chess. You just got played.
    This might be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Was the "I'm rubber, you're glue..." response too much for you to type?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Not one person here isn't laughing at him, while he sits at home with his delusion that he's being clever. If it wasn't so funny, it would be sad.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not laughing at Kidiot… I've had him on ignore since he came back.

• An obviously newsworthy sales approach:

MOSCOW—Burger King says it’s sorry for offering a lifetime supply of Whoppers to Russian women who get pregnant from World Cup players.

Critics assailed the offer, announced on Russian social media, as sexist and demeaning.

The announcement was removed Tuesday from Burger King’s social media accounts but is still circulating among Russian social network users. It promised a reward to women who get “the best football genes” and “ensure the success of the Russian team for generations to come.”

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
        FTFY
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          An obviously newsworthy sales approach:

MOSCOW—Burger King says it’s sorry for offering a lifetime supply of Whoppers to Russian women who get pregnant from World Cup players.

Critics assailed the offer, announced on Russian social media, as sexist and demeaning.

The announcement was removed Tuesday from Burger King’s social media accounts but is still circulating among Russian social network users. It promised a reward to women who get “the best football genes” and “ensure the success of the Russian team for generations to come.”

I just read this on BBC

If it weren't so 'Russian' of them it actually makes sense in an evolutionary standpoint. I do believe genes play a part in skills of the offspring.

For example, I am a 4th Generation con-man... all on my father's side, all the men. I have an innate ability to read people in a microsecond and determine their motives. This helped me survive with no other intellectual skills for 40 years. People always say I am smart... but I am not. I have no memory or concentration. It is wisdom and instinct.

Genes.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• They are already complaining that the president is reuniting children with their parents. You thought they wouldn't? Too bad. You all got played.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Hilary is down on the border fundraising, just like she did in Haiti.

Comment

• The Flores Settlement law of 1997 makes it illegal to detain families together. Good move by the president. This is on Congress.

Comment

• What not to wear to the west point graduation ceremony
                  "Communism will win" was written on Spenser Rapone's cap for his graduation at the military academy.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Trump had a televised meeting today with the families of AMERICAN'S KILLED BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!! If I didn't know better, I'd think he was trying to start a race war... to compliment his trade war. And American's still support him.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• What not to wear to the west point graduation ceremony https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44538404
                      demigod

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        Trump had a televised meeting today with the families of AMERICAN'S KILLED BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!! If I didn't know better, I'd think he was trying to start a race war... to compliment his trade war. And American's still support him.
                        Race war or secure the border. It's exactly the same thing to Canadians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          demigod
                          Do you mean demagogue?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            demigod
                            I prefer Mad God.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Is this Skyrim?

As for Mad God ... I only know about a blind idiot god ... and despite rumors it is not Trump, but Azathoth
                              🔀 This is an article about the character. For the story fragment, see "Azathoth (short story)" Azathoth, sometimes called "The Blind Idiot God", the "Nuclear Chaos", the "Daemon Sultan", "The Deep Dark", and "The Cold One", is a fictional deity in the Cthulhu Mythos--portrayed as an Outer God and a supreme omnipotent being. There can be no definite description of Azathoth, because everybody envisions him differently and he is always changing. For example Ronald Shea enters a temple after visitin
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X