Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That would be fun but terrorists might get them.
    Sure, but regular citizens would also have them, so even if the terrorist would dare to use them (with all these nuclear armed citizens around), the regular nuclear armed citizens could quickly retaliate
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The Goddess Pele demands the bravest, smartest man as a sacrifice - Send Trump to Pele!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• What does a soccer player need with a sacrifice?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Sure, but regular citizens would also have them, so even if the terrorist would dare to use them (with all these nuclear armed citizens around), the regular nuclear armed citizens could quickly retaliate
          Unfortunately liberals would start calling us Islamaphobic.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Unfortunately liberals would start calling us Islamaphobic.
            Only if you use them exclusively for bombing islamists ... but I guess they will be used for lots of other fun, not aimed at islamists, school shootings, for example
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              What does a soccer player need with a sacrifice?
              The Godz of FIFA demand it!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Typical American... doesn't even know his own Gods and Goddesses.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Only if you use them exclusively for bombing islamists ... but I guess they will be used for lots of other fun, not aimed at islamists, school shootings, for example
                  Um.... We will use them against Nazis and communists but you will still call us Islamaphobic. You can't fool us.

Comment

• Guaranteed; Some moron will try to set one off in his arse in order to get more Youtube hits. Then the Darwin Awards will honor him as Chernobutt.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Um.... We will use them against Nazis and communists but you will still call us Islamaphobic. You can't fool us.
                      Against communists (or generally everything that isd left of the GOP) maybe ... but against Nazis?
                      Come on, Trump wouldn't allow this

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                        Guaranteed; Some moron will try to set one off in his arse in order to get more Youtube hits. Then the Darwin Awards will honor him as Chernobutt.
                        Nuke in ass challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                          New York parents sue 30-year-old son who refuses to move out
                          http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44215648

Comment

• In an outburst of individualism and american freedom, Harley Davidson (who, after all, have the image of wildness and freedom) have decided to close one of their factories in the USA (resulting in the loss of 800 workplaces in Kansas and a net loss of 350 workplaces USA wide) and use the huge republican tax cut in order to buy back stocks

The motorcycle maker in January told Kansas City workers it would close a plant there. Days later, it announced a nearly $700 million stock buyback plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              Guaranteed; Some moron will try to set one off in his arse in order to get more Youtube hits. Then the Darwin Awards will honor him as Chernobutt.
                              Remember the 17 year old Mexican idiots who already had two kids together who thought a book would stop a 50 cal bullet? So they filmed it live on YouTube while the chick accidentally shot and killed her baby daddy. Sometimes you can't fix stupid but you can at least limit their access to weapons so they are forced to remain just run of the mill idiots instead of Darwin Award candidates.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

In an outburst of individualism and american freedom, Harley Davidson (who, after all, have the image of wildness and freedom) have decided to close one of their factories in the USA (resulting in the loss of 800 workplaces in Kansas and a net loss of 350 workplaces USA wide) and use the huge republican tax cut in order to buy back stocks

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-city-factory
                                Yep. Allowing people to own property creates wealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X