X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BBC
    Dawlish parking fail leaves car on ticket machine

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-englan...ticket-machine
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• That's quite impressive ... $10 says he can't do it again!

Comment

• I once got my back bumper of my truck stuck on a broken piece of concrete at a construction site because I was trying to get out of the way of heavy earth moving equipment but that is especially impressive.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It was a Pizza and Kebab Delivery car. They take their job seriously.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• At least it confirms that French cars suck and only morons buy them.

Comment

• That obviously took some effort. It wasn't a simple I bumped into it, you would have needed some considerable momentum going to get it up that far.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If your Pizza isn't there in 30 minutes, it's free. And the delivery driver gets 3 hours in "The Hole"!!!!!
                Needless to say, they are highly motivated.

Comment

• Gina Haspel (Trumps pick for the Head of CIA) shouzld better never ever think of visiting germany

There is an ongoing federal investigation in to her role in torture programs

While she is not facing criminal liability in the US, the Berlin-based European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) last year relayed a dossier on Gina Haspel to the German Federal Public Prosecutor. This dossier, ECCR told DW in a statement, is still part of an ongoing preliminary investigation process initiated by the prosecutor after the US Senate's torture report and an ECCHR complaint in 2014.

"We will continue feeding in information to the German Prosecutor, but also other European prosecution services or investigative judges as well as the International Criminal Court about the entire torture program including individuals involved," ECCR said.
                  Should Gina Haspel, despite her role in the CIA's rendition program, become the agency's next head? That's the key question for Senators who must decide whether to confirm her. But it obscures a much larger issue.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A souped-up motorised shed has broken its own land speed record on a Welsh beach as it hit 100mph.
                    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-sou...wales-44054814

Next they should do a Rocket-powered Outhouse!
                    Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 12, 2018, 11:22. Reason: What's a Reason?

Comment

• Aeson
                      Aeson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just eat some taco bell ... next outhouse you visit will be rocket powered!

• Maneki-nekos help Israel win the Eurovision Song Contest ...
                    Austria comes 3rd and Germany 4th :d:
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Apparently in Georgia(the crazy one) 5 Officers are needed to arrest a 65 year old woman during a routine traffic stop.

Comment

• My guess is the cop called the other cops so they could be supporting witnesses at court for him. It does appear a bit heavy handed yet the woman did scream, shout, cuss at, and name call the officer in addition to refusing to sign her ticket. By signing the ticket you agree to appear in court ANF you cannot be released until you do sign the ticket. So it appears the law was followed and this idiot trash women basically did it to herself.

Don't argue with the cops and save it for court as it is the judge's job to hear and evaluate your side of the story. Also, it is always good to remain calm and polite instead of being an idiot loud mouth scream, yelling, name calling, and going out of control. That is why take anyway.

Comment

• Still, not the best way from a P.R. point of view, considering that police actions these days are under a microscope. Officers can't even blink without media reporting on it. All because of a few trigger-happy twits who should have never been given the badge.

Comment

• She's lucky she's not black. That would have turned into a shooting.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Deadpool: David Beckham gets apology from superhero who mocked his voice
                              http://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-44079292

Comment

Working...
                              X