Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making christmas great again

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Further proof that Obama and the demoncrats are colluding with the American people against Amercia!
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

In a series of groundbreaking tweets, Trump defended himself against any assertions regarding his lack of stability / mental health and convinced even the most hardcore Trumpists, that he is not only a genius, but even a very stable genius

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/u...al-health.html
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Errrm. Sooooo did anyone take part in this glorious endeavour and can explain what it's really all about?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ga...ay-in-pictures

Blah

Comment

Dianne Feinstein has released last August's Senate Judiciary Committee testimony of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. Naturally, there are some redactions, as this is an ongoing investigation.

Read it here: https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...t-redacted.pdf

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by BBC
            Nutella 'riots' spread across French supermarkets
            Police respond to violent scenes in French supermarkets as shoppers rush to grab cut-price Nutella.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Rioting about Nutella?!?

However:

The Guggenheim declines a White House request for a Van Gogh, instead offering an 18-karat lavatory.
              Blah

Comment

I did like the one comment form someone saying not to expect his annual donation since he voted for trump and was offended.
                Grow a sense of humor.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Only 18 carrots. SAD! #FakeGold

Comment

I was traveling over the weekend, but I saw a CNN headline that 52 monkeys had escaped a Paris zoo. Is it Planet of the Apes yet?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I heard they were headed to Germany to protest the gassing of Monkeys there.

An experiment that produced false data sheds light on how German automakers financed scientific research to promote their political agenda.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Fear the Monkees!

Comment

FEMA still has over 33,000 Hurricane Harvey victims from Houston in motels. Almost 5 months later. ****hole country?
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Some people just like milking the system.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If only a natural disaster could wipe out San Diego, Dinner could get some of that posh Motel 6 life.

Comment

Working...
                              X