Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I am a terrible Maoist

I own lots of land, own and operate a business, employ several people, and haven't revolted against my oppressive capitalist regime here at Apolyton yet.
    You are no Maoist. You are an evil for imperialist exploiter of the people!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Nice to see scummy Trump saw it as a victory that he was called a liar and untrustworthy. He is, after all, a successful businessman...
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        Nice to see scummy Trump saw it as a victory that he was called a liar and untrustworthy. He is, after all, a successful businessman...
        1). Clearer than ever that there was no collusion with Russia.
        2). Republicans did not seem to believe that there was any serious offense. In fact, they viewed Comey as a partisan disgruntled ex-employee, and possibly responsible for all the leaks. (Except for the fact that one leaker as already been arrested).
        3). Comey testified that MSM reported fake news, and that it was sick and bad.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump will absolutely lie under oath, so why bother call him as a witness? I guess the trick is the senators will have to ask him a few easily disproved questions, to get him on record... along with questions pertinent to the investigation... sort of the way you'd treat a hostile witness attached to a lie-detector.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I think he will not testify. He shouldn't.

Comment

• The whole thing should be dropped by republicans and they need to start focusing on the leaks and spying.

Comment

• Just for the books, AAHZ thinks this whole Comey thing is useless and is only impoartant because of the high-profile people getting TV time and the news networks ratings. Nothing will become of this, nothing will happen to Trump, and I am sick of even hearing about it at this point. To that end I am sick of seeing all this Trump-Russia stuff too. I think everybody needs to let Trump do his damn job and stop complaining and interfering on everything he does.

WHO CARES!?!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  Just for the books, AAHZ thinks this whole Comey thing is useless and is only impoartant because of the high-profile people getting TV time and the news networks ratings. Nothing will become of this, nothing will happen to Trump, and I am sick of even hearing about it at this point. To that end I am sick of seeing all this Trump-Russia stuff too. I think everybody needs to let Trump do his damn job and stop complaining and interfering on everything he does.

WHO CARES!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I think you are trying to talk about diplomatic power. Trust me, the POTUS has much more than you think. That's why, for example, China is pressuring NK, and we are building a stronger alliance to defend Israel from Iran.

Is that what you were talking about?
                    ​​​
                    Trust me, Trump has far less diplomatic power than you (or he) think. China has been pressuring NK for years now, but they, and the Norks, know that China cannot pressure NK too much without risking a tidal wave of North Korean refugees. China did promise the Obama administration to cut off coal imports from NK, and did so in February, but that was as much to force NK to give its people more coal in the winter as to stop NK weapons tests. NK has had more missile tests the first 5 months of 2017 than the same period last year, so Trump's diplomacy has failed. US alliances are remarkably weaker as a result of Trump's "diplomacy" than they have been in many decades, and Israel is, I am sure, more worried about its security now than they have been since maybe the Carter years.
                    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                    - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                      - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, it's a bit like Breitbart, Kid's the only one here that takes him seriously. Quite hilarious in itself.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Soem people here might think AAHZ has lost his mind. Maybe I threw away what was left on purpose. Maybe I am telling the truth. Maybe I am just a badly trolling ****poaster. Either way AAHZ can pretty much get away with saying whatever he wants nowadays, even saying things that would condemn and damn moast poasters for life. It's a tradeoff I accepted. Or maybe just couldn't stop.

NOTHING EXISTS. AAHZ ALWAYS BEEN A REAL NIHILIST.

Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                            Soem people here might think AAHZ has lost his mind. Maybe I threw away what was left on purpose. Maybe I am telling the truth. Maybe I am just a badly trolling ****poaster. Either way AAHZ can pretty much get away with saying whatever he wants nowadays, even saying things that would condemn and damn moast poasters for life. It's a tradeoff I accepted. Or maybe just couldn't stop.

NOTHING EXISTS. AAHZ ALWAYS BEEN A REAL NIHILIST.
                            Trust me, rah and grumbler lost their own minds.

Comment

• No one here trusts you

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Proving how stupid he is Trump is now talking about firing tge Special Investigator.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X