Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    But... you are a violent, physically weak, authoritarian mongrel.
    Well the Left already admitted that they want to fight in the streets. If that's so I think Christian Nationalism is a better alternative than European style authoritarianism.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I am thankful for Kid.
      He gives us valuable insights into the mindset of Trumpists and, generally, the alt-right
      He used to actually try to argue in the past and produce reliable sources to support his arguments, sometimes even make a good point.

Now he doesn't even try and just rants. And yes, like a typical trumpster.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump got Trumped - see? madness in the oval office

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Seth Abramson has a nice chain of argumentation why it was collusion (= "coordination") with russia, if Trump, during his campaign, received money from russia ... and why there even are more indices that point at Trump (just click on all numbers divisaable b 20 in order to get to the next 20 "postings" in his Twitter thread)

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...50224221343744

#FollowTheMoneyTrail
          #LockHimUp
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 18, 2017, 12:26.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Gee, Trump must be smart. Hiring lawyers to say he isn't under investigation. Trump smart like Kid!
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So liberals consumed with blood lust are laughing when Trump gets assassinated in a NYC play. There was a protest of the play that disrupted the play. The protester tried to shame the liberals and they booed her.

Comment

• Liberals didn't go nuts when a production of Julius Caesar featuring a President Obama version of the title character in 2012. A few conservative groups commented on the production at the time, but those that did praised it. Now that the shoe is on the other foot.....

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you have a fake news source? I'm interested in seeing how MSM is justifying liberal blood lust.

Comment

• Fake news?
                      Gee... I remembered when it happened. It was no big deal to most people. Liberals didn't go bonkers like many conservatives are doing now. The shoe is on the other foot now...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Fake news?
                        Gee... I remembered when it happened. It was no big deal to most people. Liberals didn't go bonkers like many conservatives are doing now. The shoe is on the other foot now...
                        You are literally insane. I was asking for a source so that I could read what you are talking about. I promise you that liberals lost their **** if it did.

Comment

• Feel free to look it up... It's not my fault you don't remember...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's funny, Kid asking for a source when he routinely ignores most request for proof of the crap that he spews.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess Kid can't remember 5 or 6 years ago...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                Feel free to look it up... It's not my fault you don't remember...
                                Well idiot, if you know anything about the play, then you know that it's supposed to be bad to assassinate Caesar, but the idiot liberals are cheering. Did that happen with the Obama version? ****ing moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X