Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's actually pretty difficult to get a POTUS out of office once he's in. Damn near impossible if he's got a majority in Congress.

And the GOP has made it crystal clear that they put party before country.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Tell the truth. You believe in your conspiracy theories with absolute certainty, just like you accused flat earthers of, and me too, although I'm not a flat earther (I am certain that nihilism is horse manure).

Most of the Rs are cuckservatives. Only a total anti-American, partisan hack would say otherwise.
      Last edited by Kidlicious; June 16, 2017, 11:07.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
        The countdown is on - it's either impeachment or the asylum. I'm starting to lean toward the funny farm.
        Rasmussen reporting 50% approval.

Comment

• They spent 8 years obstructing Obama, publicly stating that this was their directive and intention. It's on the record.

Our intelligence services have no doubt that the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections, and any patriotic American would support their effort to investigate this attack on our democracy by a foreign power. I just want the facts brought out, and it's my hope that it's a pure Putin play. I would hate to think that any candidate would compromise our national security to win the election.

I'm not a Democrat and have no idea what "conspiracy theories" you're referring to. Be specific.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's actually pretty difficult to get a POTUS out of office once he's in. Damn near impossible if he's got a majority in Congress.

Sadly true.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Rasmussen reporting 50% approval.
              Which is not so unusual for Rasmussen, if you look at he history:
              http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._index_history

On April 27th they even had 49 % Total Disapproval vs. 51% Approval.

Nevertheless even Rasmussen currently has an Approval Rating of -14 for Trump, because only 30% of people polled strongly approve of Donalds politics, whereas 44% of the people polled strongly disapprove of his politics.

Last time Trumps Approval Rating on Rasmussen was at >= 0 was on March 3rd
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Rasmussen alway, and I do mean always, skews hard right. They are a very unreliable polling company according to the analysis done by 538.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Reality has a liberal bias.

Comment

• Kid has an unreality bias.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

They spent 8 years obstructing Obama, publicly stating that this was their directive and intention. It's on the record.

Our intelligence services have no doubt that the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections, and any patriotic American would support their effort to investigate this attack on our democracy by a foreign power. I just want the facts brought out, and it's my hope that it's a pure Putin play. I would hate to think that any candidate would compromise our national security to win the election.

I'm not a Democrat and have no idea what "conspiracy theories" you're referring to. Be specific.
                      I really find your dishonesty very disgusting. You are an obvious leftist partisan hack who believes with absolute certainty in EVERY leftist conspiracy theory.

BTW, NO ONE has EVER said the RUSSIANS shouldn't be investigated. I'm absolutely sick from trying to talk to you.

Comment

• As always you ranted on and on without answering which conspiracy theories you claimed he believed in. "EVERY" theory is just a bit vague and hard to defend if you don't mention any specific ones.
                        But since you where just pulling it out of your ass, I can understand why you don't want to be specific.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          As always you ranted on and on without answering which conspiracy theories you claimed he believed in. "EVERY" theory is just a bit vague and hard to defend if you don't mention any specific ones.
                          But since you where just pulling it out of your ass, I can understand why you don't want to be specific.
                          You think Trump colluded with Putin and you also think JR doesn't think so. I know you have **** for brains, but I can't tell if you are also a sociopath.
                          ​​​​​

Comment

• If we're investigating the Russians for possibly intervening in the election to help Trump... wouldn't it make sense to also investigate Trump? I mean, he would have had something to gain from it.

Comment

• Canadian tourists no longer have to worry about being mistaken for Americans in Cuba... Trump reversed all progress in normalizing relations between US and Cuba... Tick off another box for setting America back 50 years!!
                              The world continues to point and laugh...
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                                If we're investigating the Russians for possibly intervening in the election to help Trump... wouldn't it make sense to also investigate Trump? I mean, he would have had something to gain from it.
                                Well then Obama should have been investigated for colluding with IS.

Comment

Working...
                                X