Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical kid... "idiot, ****ing moron"... to be expected from kid when he's wrong... Now he wants to move the goal post yet again since he couldn't score before.

We all do appreciate that entertainment and laughter you provide with every post.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Idiot
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If Trump get elected for 2 terms, US will get to build 2 walls, a wall on mexican border, and a wall around all the blue states, LOL!

Comment

• Judicial Watch: Susan Rice ‘Unmasking’ Documents Moved from NSC to Obama Library
          Obstruction

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I was asking for a source so that I could read what you are talking about. I promise you that liberals lost their **** if it did.
            http://theweek.com/speedreads/705338...ked-like-obama

Last edited by -Jrabbit; June 20, 2017, 08:58.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Cancervatives have a perpetual victim complex.

Comment

• If you read your own link I'm sure that you can get it without my help.

Comment

• "I'm sure you can get it"? Get what?? What the hell are you talking about?

You demanded links from Ming. I provided. You're welcome.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Gee, did you wonder why Obama look alike wasn't assassinated by women and minorities?

Comment

• No. Because it's not relevant.

The point is: Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton -- all "killed" in productions of Julius Caesar. Myriad examples the further back you go.

All are OK. Because, freedom of speech. America.

Comment

• Go ahead and keep playing stupid or whatever.

Comment

• He has to play stupid... you and Trump are epically stupid. Kidiot...
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Kidiot......I like it. I think we'll be using that one. Thx
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Chelsea Clinton is the absolute stupidest kind of SJW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                So liberals consumed with blood lust are laughing when Trump gets assassinated in a NYC play. There was a protest of the play that disrupted the play. The protester tried to shame the liberals and they booed her.
                                That was stupid. The same theater company does the same play changing out who ever is the President. Seriously, they have been doing it since Nixon was President so you snowflakes need to stop pretending Trump is special and picked with this example.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X