Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I really find your dishonesty very disgusting. You are an obvious leftist partisan hack who believes with absolute certainty in EVERY leftist conspiracy theory.
    You can call me what you want, but if you accuse me of dishonesty, show proof. And you have no clue what I believe.

BTW, NO ONE has EVER said the RUSSIANS shouldn't be investigated. I'm absolutely sick from trying to talk to you.
    Read my actual words. I want the Russians investigated. Wherever the facts and the evidence lead is fair game, and that has been well documented as leading to members of the Trump campaign and Trump transition team. I trust the US intelligence community to do its job, and so should you.

I don't want to believe there was collusion. But then Trump started acting like a 5-year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar, blaming everyone, deflecting with baseless accusations of others, and attacking and/or firing those whose job is to investigate.

Whether those actions are to protect his business interests, his Russia-connected buddies, or himself is an open question. The American public deserves answers.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well then Obama should have been investigated for colluding with IS.
      Why would Obama collude with IS?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Why would Obama collude with IS?
        Because he's liberal.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You think Trump colluded with Putin and you also think JR doesn't think so. I know you have **** for brains, but I can't tell if you are also a sociopath.
          ​​​​​
          Just more out of your ass posting. FIND one post where I say I think Trump colluded with Putin. You won't be able to. JUST STOP MAKING STUFF UP. But when you have no facts to back up what you say, I can see why you just keep making crap up.

And the rest of your post is just typical kid drivel.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Because he's liberal.
            That makes no sense.

Comment

• You're expecting Kid to make sense sorry, too easy.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That makes no sense.
                You answered your own question.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Just more out of your ass posting. FIND one post where I say I think Trump colluded with Putin. You won't be able to. JUST STOP MAKING STUFF UP. But when you have no facts to back up what you say, I can see why you just keep making crap up.

And the rest of your post is just typical kid drivel.
                  Definitely sociopath.

Comment

• That's kid speak for I have no facts to back anything up even when called out on it. You're hilarious.

Back up the crap you spew or STFU. I would say you're embarrassing yourself but that would imply that people here have any respect for you in the first place.
                    Last edited by rah; June 16, 2017, 16:32.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You answered your own question.
                      Wait, do you think "liberal" means "Does the exact opposite of whatever I would do in every situation"

Comment

Wait, do you think "liberal" means "Does the exact opposite of whatever I would do in every situation"
                        Let me put it another way. If I were a violent, physically weak, authoritarian mongrel I would support investigating possible collusion between Obama and IS.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          You're expecting Kid to make sense sorry, too easy.
                          I am thankful for Kid.
                          He gives us valuable insights into the mindset of Trumpists and, generally, the alt-right
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• But... you are a violent, physically weak, authoritarian mongrel.

Comment

Let me put it another way. If I were a violent, physically weak, authoritarian mongrel I would support investigating possible collusion between Obama and IS.
                              Ah, that's the reason you think it should be investigated - for a brief moment you make sense
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I am thankful for Kid.
                                He gives us valuable insights into the mindset of Trumpists and, generally, the alt-right
                                AAHZ is the only one who understands me.

Comment

Working...
                                X