Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I am a terrible Maoist

I own lots of land, own and operate a business, employ several people, and haven't revolted against my oppressive capitalist regime here at Apolyton yet.
    You also took advantage of your white American privilege, but that's exactly what you should do.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      I do have a hammer though ... but no sickle. I have been thinking of getting a scythe, not sure if that would count.
      That just means that you own the means of production.

Comment

• I prefer it when you're insulting me.

Comment

• Kid, I thought American Christians were supposed to yell insults at alleged Muslim schoolchildren and stab to death anyone who interferes, as is their Constitutional right... Why are you sending me mixed messages? Why can't you be clear and rational like your glorious president? ...
          and why can't I read your inspirational posts anymore?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            Kid, I thought American Christians were supposed to yell insults at alleged Muslim schoolchildren and stab to death anyone who interferes, as is their Constitutional right... Why are you sending me mixed messages? Why can't you be clear and rational like your glorious president? ...
            and why can't I read your inspirational posts anymore?
            IDK where you got this, but it's fake news. We are especially nice to Muslims, so is Trump.

Comment

• We'll see if his latest niceness to Muslims stands up in the Courts. Unlikely, especially after his, not exactly bright, tweets.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You are delusional, Kid. The courts are insisting Trump be nice to Muslims, but he keeps appealing what he repeatedly calls his Muslim travel ban to higher courts.

He's gonna really lose it - bigly - if SCOTUS doesn't find a way to let him impose something to save face.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Hey, guys, didja know we have a big, important military base in Qatar with thousands of troops in it? Apparently Trump didn't, or possibly he doesn't care, since he just basically gave the green light for half the Arab world to dogpile on Qatar! On his own initiative, apparently, without consulting anyone. On Twitter!

What will this wacky fella think up next?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Well, Canada's foreign minister Chrystia Freeland made it clear today that we will not be following his lead. She apparently talked to Tillerson to make it clear we will still value America, but Trump... not so much.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      The courts are insisting Trump be nice to Muslims
                      Ummm No. Let me remind you again that SA has a similar ban. Are you insisting that SA is not nice to muslims?

Comment

• American courts don't have any authority over SA. Only over Trump.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Ummm No. Let me remind you again that SA has a similar ban. Are you insisting that SA is not nice to muslims?
                          SA are nice to muslims of the Sunnite faith (and its subgroups like Wahhabism and Salafism) ... they are not so nice against muslims of the Shia faith

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...a#Shia_Muslims

(To be more exactly, I should mention that the countries rulers of SA belong to the Salafist subgroup ... which is actually the same radical subgroup of Islam, whose members in western countries often are found to recruit for the IS (and which therefore are under surveillance in germany) ... which makes it interesting that you and Trump see no problem with not including SA (and other countries with a high salafist pecentage) in the muslim travel ban )
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 7, 2017, 09:21.
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You were saying that Donald Trump is nice to Muslims, but the best support you can provide is a deflection to something totally unrelated. Are you saying the US should be more like Saudi Arabia?

Traitor.

Please try to stay on topic.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We should really know better then to expect him to make any sense.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                We'll see if his latest niceness to Muslims stands up in the Courts. Unlikely, especially after his, not exactly bright, tweets.
                                WaPo is reporting, based on confirmation by more than 20 White House officials and staffers, that Trump is in full on meltdown mode over Comey's testimony tomorrow. Trump also is refusing advice from his lawyers and admin expeets to stop saying anything about Russia's hacking. I fully expect him to explode on twitter during or shortly after Comey's testimony. The man just isn't intelligent enough to shut his mouth.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X