No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all the ex presidents are at McCain's funeral. Bill Clinton was one of the speakers at Aretha Franklin's funeral. Trump could have gone there. He is bigly loved by black Americans who are prospering under his administration...
    (Oh God... 'bigly' is no longer auto-corrected...)
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If it gets any worse they won't be able to boycott fast food chains.
        You prefer having poor people and minorities dead to make America white again. Racist.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The conspiracy world Trumpsters believe in:

https://twitter.com/jaybookmanajc/st...70812468228098
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Holy sh1t, HRC is connected to the DNC?!? Somebody at Faux deserves a raise, and stat!

Comment

• I heard Hillary was also connected to Trump[/sixdegreesofconspiracybacon]

Comment

• That's not even 1/4th of it.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Not all the ex presidents are at McCain's funeral. Bill Clinton was one of the speakers at Aretha Franklin's funeral. Trump could have gone there. He is bigly loved by black Americans who are prospering under his administration...
                  (Oh God... 'bigly' is no longer auto-corrected...)
                  Actually, the funeral is occurring as I type this and Obama, Bush2, and Clinton are there:

Don't know about Bush1 & Carter, but they may have an old-as-hell exemption.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Carter is probably outside working on another Habitat for Humanity house. He was in Winnipeg last year physically building one at age 92. I'm sure Donald Trump will do great things to benefit society when he is no longer president... do prisoners still make licence plates?
                    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 1, 2018, 18:35.

• I wonder how Hannity connects McCain to Comey and the Steele Dossier
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    I heard Hillary was also connected to Trump[/sixdegreesofconspiracybacon]
                    Hillary controls the US. Hillary controls the World. Hillary controls Time and Space.
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Imran is arrested - could explain why he isn't posting here for a long time
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• JohnT
                        JohnT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wait, what? Explain please!

BE: Imran Siddiqui, an OT poster from days of yore. I met him a few times when we both lived in the metro Atlanta area.

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Arrested??? WTF!!

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        … sounds like Fake News. Imran is in the Deep South... they'd shoot him if he were a suspect.
                        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 1, 2018, 18:36.

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Actually, the funeral is occurring as I type this and Obama, Bush2, and Clinton are there:

Don't know about Bush1 & Carter, but they may have an old-as-hell exemption.
                      Ivanka and Jared are also there.

These are their faces when Megan McCain torched Donnie in her Eulogy.
                      They don't look all too happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        I wonder how Hannity connects McCain to Comey and the Steele Dossier
                        McCain gave it to Comey. He also said it was probably fake.

Comment

• Adriano Grande got stare rapped by Bill Clinton and a Pastor grabbed her boob at the Aretha Franklin funeral. Both happened within 5 minutes of each other.

Comment

Working...
                          X