No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricking stupid frickin liberals into believing you are a white nationalist is now considered white nationalism ... or something. You people are literally retarded.

d as an online troll campaign, it has seemingly become a symbol used by alt-right supporters to "trigger" liberals with the implicit suggestion that white nationalist views have become more prominent
    NBCNEWS
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Tricking stupid frickin liberals into believing you are a white nationalist is now considered white nationalism ... or something. You people are literally retarded.

NBCNEWS
      One of the rare occsions where I agree with you.
      Seems like all too many people fell for the Prank of these idiots at 4chan, who turned the OK symbol into some alleged White Power symbol.
      But well, both sides have their idiots (just remember that some people believe till today that a certain NYC pizza restaurant is the frontend for a democrat pedophile ring)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Some people even thought Trump was going to drain the swamp

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

One of the rare occsions where I agree with you.
          Seems like all too many people fell for the Prank of these idiots at 4chan, who turned the OK symbol into some alleged White Power symbol.
          But well, both sides have their idiots (just remember that some people believe till today that a certain NYC pizza restaurant is the frontend for a democrat pedophile ring)
          But this is NBC News, and the US Coast Guard. Although the person does deserve discipline for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Tricking stupid frickin liberals into believing you are a white nationalist is now considered white nationalism ... or something. You people are literally retarded.

NBCNEWS
            You are in such ****ing denial. The denial is running thick on here. I can't wait till november so you can disappear from this site.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              Some people even thought Trump was going to drain the swamp
              Yeah that's like trusting a bank robber with a bank lol.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The Swamp= Consumer Protection laws, Financial Regulations, Pollution Controls, Environmental Standards, Transparency, Welfare, ACA, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and Human rights.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• alteranate facks

Comment

• The conservative site tweeted a story to its 1.4 million followers that falsely linked Brett Kavanaugh's accuser to harsh reviews on RateMyProfessor.com.

But Grabien News’ sloppy sleuthing led them to the wrong Christine Ford. Christine A. Ford, the subject of the harsh reviews, is a licensed social worker who taught at California State University Fullerton.
                    Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser, teaches at Palo Alto University. She says Kavanaugh pinned her down and groped her at a gathering in suburban Maryland around 1982.
                    Doo-Doo Diarrhea (Drudge) Report falsely attacked Christine Ford for bad reviews on RateMyProfessor.

The only problem is they cited the wrong person.

This is called moron journalism. Something Kidiot would run with.

Comment

• Fake Christine Ford. Alternative Accuser.

Comment

• Did the onion stop with being purely satirical and has started to publish factual news?
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Did the onion stop with being purely satirical and has started to publish factual news?
                          Do you know what a fact is?

Comment

• Democrats seem to think that it's unethical to investigate accusers. This blows my mind.

Comment

• But did you have concrete evidence before investigating? Cause I heard from Kid that’s necessary...

Comment

Working...
                              X