Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

He isn't duped by Putin. Just sucking his balls and kissing his ass. Trump knows he is committing treason.
    We know he gets all of his financing from Putin and his oligarchs as no western bank will touch a four time bankrupt. That is an obvious financial conflict of interests so if Putin offers him debt forgiveness might that be a motivation for his treason? We also know Trumps golf course are all heavily in debt money losers though the hotel business is slightly up as he insists he will not attend and speak at many events unless they rent space in one of his hotels. That is clearly just corruption.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

We know he gets all of his financing from Putin and his oligarchs as no western bank will touch a four time bankrupt. That is an obvious financial conflict of interests so if Putin offers him debt forgiveness might that be a motivation for his treason? We also know Trumps golf course are all heavily in debt money losers though the hotel business is slightly up as he insists he will not attend and speak at many events unless they rent space in one of his hotels. That is clearly just corruption.
      Check out his hotel in Azerbaijan. That is a real ****show of corruption. I think Trump is worth 10% of what he claims, and has $1+ billion in debt.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Has he installed this yet:

The 18-karat loo offered to the US president by the Guggenheim is a modern masterpiece – as the 100,000 people who have used it can testify. The White House should plumb it in pronto

An absolute must for the tacky asswipe and his golden curtains.

Let them eat cake.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump doesn't need a toilet as he's fond of crapping all over the country and Constitution instead.

Comment

• Seems like Melania isn't such a big fan of Putin as her husband

(on the other hand, Putin probably has no Kompromat on her, so she can afford an own oponion of him)
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Trump doesn't need a toilet as he's fond of crapping all over the country and Constitution instead.
                Trump doesn't need a toilet because he eats and craps through the same orifice.
                Like this.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Who said he would crap in it? He would get a Russian female friend to pee in it so he could drink out of it.

Comment

• There is an interesting test here :

Gapminder Worldview Upgrader - Get rid of your misconceptions about global development!

No, you won't be spammed with emails about penis enlargements, no, you don't have to give credit card information and no, you won't be characterized as a Trump/Obama/Mandela type or like. It's just 13 questions about the world situation.

I passed with flying colors now, please tell how you did
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      There is an interesting test here :

Gapminder Worldview Upgrader - Get rid of your misconceptions about global development!

No, you won't be spammed with emails about penis enlargements, no, you don't have to give credit card information and no, you won't be characterized as a Trump/Obama/Mandela type or like. It's just 13 questions about the world situation.

I passed with flying colors now, please tell how you did
                      I'm so negative. I didn't pass because I put a negative spin on everything. Who can believe government figures anyways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

I'm so negative. I didn't pass because I put a negative spin on everything. Who can believe government figures anyways?
                        Don't be too depressed about your result - I might later post some links that documents that monkeys have a better hit than experts
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I was pretty negative also. The world is in better shape than I thought.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks Obama!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Most will probably consider this as TL;DW. well that is your choice

Looking up on Hans Rosling on youtube could be interesting (please note that he died not that long ago).

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X