Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, with Trump at the helm even a lesser storm than Katrina could easily turn into Katrina II
    Let's hope that you get disappointed. K?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I would say let's hope Trump doesn't disappoint us again, but that's really wishful thinking.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Let's hope that you get disappointed. K?
        Let's hope, and let's not forget that "worse than Katrina" already happened in Puerto Rico.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Let's hope, and let's not forget that "worse than Katrina" already happened in Puerto Rico.
          In your sick dreams.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're supposed to wait until the hurricane hits before you blame Trump you idiots.
            Your god damned ****ing president hates American citizens and wants them killed.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Your god damned ****ing president hates American citizens and wants them killed.
              No no no ...
              he just wants them to survive without having to spend any money on them.
              After all Donnie (and his GOP) want to pass a second tax cut bill for the rich this year and this will cost money
              https://www.businessinsider.de/trump...18-3?r=US&IR=T
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

In your sick dreams.
                No, in reality. Remember Maria?

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kid is probably delusional enough to believe Trump’s claim about the Maria death toll.

• Proteus_MST
                  Proteus_MST commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Small minds rarely differ ... it may be too difficult for both to grasp the reasoning behind including deaths after the hurricane into the numbers of hurricane victims

• One of my friends who is Puerto Rican saw that his family lost everything. Their home, their business and livelihoods. They were left homeless. They received no help or assistance. His family also saw even deeper tragedy when a family member disappeared during the storm and was never seen again (and sadly presumed dead). Their body was never found. The death toll is even higher than the 4,000 mentioned I think.

Trumps negligence in Puerto Rico was criminal. I hope whenever he goes to another country (especially any Latin American country) they serve up a healthy round of sharp protests towards him. And some eggs on his face would be fitting.
                ​​​​​
                Last edited by Giancarlo; September 13, 2018, 19:28. Reason: Typo
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Congratulations to Donnie the Great ... he has created another record that may be hard to beat for every president after him.

On 9/7 he managed to make 125 false or misleading statements in a time period of just 120 mins ... that's more than 1 false/misleading statemend per minute. He also broke the barrier of 5000 false/misleading statements during a whole presidency ... another great first of Trumps presidency

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• No, totally not suspicious ... hundreds of Ted Cruz supporters posting exactly the same Twitter-Message at exactly the same time around 2am in night (which, coincidentally, would be 10am in russia ... a time where employees at russian troll factories would have started their workday )

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Obviously, all right-minded Texans think exactly alike...

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How many accounts was Dorsey proudly announcing they had caught and closed?

• Well, Surprise Surprise.
                    Originally posted by BBC
                    Botham Shem Jean: Police 'trying to smear' shooting victim

Dallas police have been accused of smear tactics after court documents revealed marijuana was found in a man's flat where he was shot dead by an off-duty police officer.

Lawyers for 26-year-old Botham Shem Jean said police were trying to "criminalise the victim".

Officer Amber Guyger, who shot him, says she mistook his apartment for her own and thought he was an intruder.

She has been charged with manslaughter and has been released on bail.

A search was conducted at Mr Jean's apartment after the deadly shooting.

Court documents released on Thursday showed that police had found a small amount of marijuana at the property, along with other items such as a lunch box and laptop.
                    Fox News Tonight: It's Official! The so-called victim was obviously a drug dealer and criminal and the officer was only doing her job!
                    Botham Shem Jean, 26, was shot dead in his own apartment by an off-duty police officer.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• A man who went to a prestigious university ,avoided trouble and was on a good path in life is now being attacked. A small amount of weed. Big deal.

The level of corruption makes me sick. Same thing when I see morons with the blue line sticker on their cars.

Maybe the cops should investigate their own. She must have come back from the bar completely drunk.

Comment

• Manafort has accepted a plea bargain and is actively cooperating with Muellers investigation into Trump and his campaign. Suck it up, kidiot. The end is near.

Comment

Working...
                        X