Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    Trump claimed you need an ID to buy groceries. This man is an idiot and his brain is mush. I believe he is suffering from severe dementia and alzhemiers. His daddy suffered from it. Anyone who defends this idiocy is a fool in their own regard.
    I am actually not surprised about the lack of knowledge in these regards.
    Trump was raised with a golden spoon in his mouth.
    I doubt that he ever had to go to a grocery store himself (instead of ordering other people around in order to shop for the things he wanted)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I am actually not surprised about the lack of knowledge in these regard.
      Trump was raised with a golden spoon in his mouth.
      I doubt that he ever had to go to a grocery store himself (instead of ordering other people around in order to shop for the things he wanted)
      If his daddy didn't have money, this moron wouldn't even be able to sell newspapers on times square.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

If his daddy didn't have money, this moron wouldn't even be able to sell newspapers on times square.
        I would assume that he would have become a second hand cars salesman without his daddys money.

There is one thing Trump is good at:
        Selling snake oil.

He has the ability to lie without turning red ... and doesn't possess any scruples with regards to scamming people
        (and maybe even altering the car in order to get a better sale (like with hiding rust spots, or manipulating the odometer))

Ideal prerequisites to become a successful 2nd hand cars salesman
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The "logic" of the Trump-Administration gets stranger and stranger, day by day:
          (or perhaps I should say: Day by day the Trump administration is diligently working at tearing the walls between Satire and Reality more and more down)

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status...06498411343873

Well, if the Trump administration worries about people being able to drive more, why not keep the fuel efficiency standards and put taxes on fuel?
          These taxes then can be used to finance all of the welfare programs that Donnie has cut during the last year and the first half of this one.

Win-Win ...
          less americans driving (and having accidents), still fuel efficient cars (which is good for the environment) and the poor people will be glad that their welfare proghrams can be put into power again.

Maybe the money out of the fuel taxes may even be sufficient to finance a single payer health insurance system
          (perhaps this would also be the step to stop the USA from being the only country in the western world, where medical bills are the most significant contributor to private bankruptcies)
          So you're ok with children dying so that we can't buy cars we want?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The children in the detention centers or other children? Youll have to specify.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Obviously you are O.K. with children dying so you can buy the cars you want (because that is the result of the global warming (droughts, extreme weather and so on) ... something that will get worser with the abandonment of Obama era regulations regarding fuel efficiencies (because with the abandonment more CO2 gets blown into the atmosphere).
              Obamas regulations successfully lowered the per capita carbon emissions of US citizens (per year) from formerly (end of Bush jr. era) 19t (/capita/year) to just ~16t.

Donnie and Pruitt are on the track on raising them to 19 or even more tons per year again.

So, your desire to drive a new car without any regulations (and your carelessness for anything besides that) not only will mean that your hands are covered in the blood of those people who die in global warming related weather events now, but also will mean that your hands will be covered in the blood of the global warming victims of the coming generations as your (Trumps, Pruitts, but also your own (as a customer) carelessness will have an impact on generations to come (Pro Tip: The CO2 you blow into the atmosphere today doesn't just vanish ... especially not if your wood industry combines it with careless cutting away the biggest CO2 sinks this planet has))

Comment

• Making American Emissions Great Again! Moar is Better! Let's aim for 50-100 tons per year! USA! USA! USA!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Facebook Identifies Dozens Of Suspicious Accounts Seemingly Enjoying Time On Website

New Restaurant Specializes In Trendy Japanese-Japanese Fusion Cuisine

Loose-Cannon Cop Who Doesn’t Play By The Rules Uses Unconventional Filing System For Paperwork While On Desk Duty

Sessions Vows To Protect All Deeply Held Religious Bigotry

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

The children in the detention centers or other children? Youll have to specify.
                    The children that will die in accidents if we don't repeal the Obama tax.

Comment

Obviously you are O.K. with children dying so you can buy the cars you want (because that is the result of the global warming (droughts, extreme weather and so on) ... something that will get worser with the abandonment of Obama era regulations regarding fuel efficiencies (because with the abandonment more CO2 gets blown into the atmosphere).
                      Obamas regulations successfully lowered the per capita carbon emissions of US citizens (per year) from formerly (end of Bush jr. era) 19t (/capita/year) to just ~16t.

Donnie and Pruitt are on the track on raising them to 19 or even more tons per year again.

So, your desire to drive a new car without any regulations (and your carelessness for anything besides that) not only will mean that your hands are covered in the blood of those people who die in global warming related weather events now, but also will mean that your hands will be covered in the blood of the global warming victims of the coming generations as your (Trumps, Pruitts, but also your own (as a customer) carelessness will have an impact on generations to come (Pro Tip: The CO2 you blow into the atmosphere today doesn't just vanish ... especially not if your wood industry combines it with careless cutting away the biggest CO2 sinks this planet has))

For your information we already had regulation on cars before Obama. The Obama regulations are harming the economy and causing poverty. People are dying.

Comment

• Obama want all the regs to be his now so when i damn him he get ultimate redemptive credit without having done the done

hahah forgiveness interception
                        BOOOO YAAAAAA
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

For your information we already had regulation on cars before Obama. The Obama regulations are harming the economy and causing poverty. People are dying.

Last edited by Broken_Erika; August 1, 2018, 19:48.

Comment

The Obama regulations are harming the economy and causing poverty. People are dying.
                            If people are dying from poverty, it obviously is caused by your holey social safety network, which is a shame for all industrialized nations in the world.
                            A safety network that got even more holey, because Trump cut lots of budgets that were meant to help the poor ... in order to finance his pet projects, among others, the tax cuts for the rich

Per capita you are in the Top 15 of the richest nations on the world ... but the poor people in your country are treated worse than poor people in many developing countries

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              I used a winkie. You even quoted it. But Proteus didn't use a winkie. So you just said that he is retarded.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                                Broken_Erika commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I found it while searching for south park reaction gifs and just had to use it.

If people are dying from poverty, it obviously is caused by your holey social safety network, which is a shame for all industrialized nations in the world.
                              A safety network that got even more holey, because Trump cut lots of budgets that were meant to help the poor ... in order to finance his pet projects, among others, the tax cuts for the rich

Per capita you are in the Top 15 of the richest nations on the world ... but the poor people in your country are treated worse than poor people in many developing countries
                              Apparently you are unaware of how often democrats say "people are going to die."

Comment

Working...
                              X