No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deep State waited until Trump took credit for the asset bubble, then they crash the economy.

Comment

• The funniest thing is how all the leaders of this “deep state” are Trump appointees.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        I hope all americans in this forum have applauded Trump for his state of the union speech.
        Because under Trump it is unamerican and treasonous to not applaud him
        And now the stock markets had the temerity to be equally treasonous

Blah

Comment

• Anyone live in Illinois’ 3rd congressional district? How did the party of Lincoln become the party of Nazis? Who will vote for Arthur Jones?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Another interesting question:
            Will Trump support Arthur Jones?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I can't believe he's running unopposed in the primary.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He's running in a District that is a Democrat strong hold. The last time he tried to run, the Repub party questioned his signatures and had him disqualified before the ballots were even printed. This time, he waited until the last minute to file and nobody knew he was going to do so. The good news is, he has no chance to win in this district.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Presumably the Dems have a candidate lined up.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Running against a feminazi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      He's running in a District that is a Democrat strong hold. The last time he tried to run, the Repub party questioned his signatures and had him disqualified before the ballots were even printed. This time, he waited until the last minute to file and nobody knew he was going to do so. The good news is, he has no chance to win in this district.
                      All that aside, it is still is a black eye on the party.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm sure there are very good people on both sides.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Trump wants the biggest military parade ever! He wants to celebrate his Purple Heart! What a great man!!!
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• What did he get a purple heart for... eating 3 Big Macs on his flight to Europe?
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Poor Trump... I bet if he asked some of those 'fine people' who marched in Charlottesville would give him a parade... and salute him!
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Maybe he got AIDS while sleeping around?
                              In a previously unreported 1998 interview with Howard Stern, Donald Trump compared sex to going to battle in Vietnam and joked he should be getting the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Comment

Working...
                              X