No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the day. How bad would something have to be before you would think that trump didn't do it if it was reported by the press.
    Paying prostitutes, I could buy.
    Having affairs currently in the WH, I could buy.
    Being a bit mentally unstable, I could buy.
    Having sex with his daughter, I would probably draw the line there.

What do you guys think>
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Affairs in the WH building, or as an office of state? I don’t think he’d be caught in flagrante in the physical building, but could imagine he has the best ******* available at Mar-a-Lago.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I wouldn't believe if someone wrote that Trump killed someone with his own hands.
        He definitely isn't the type for this (although he surely wouldn't hesitate to give orders that result in people getting killed)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• His hands are so tiny...he couldn't kill someone with his own hands.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• If Trump was reported to be a meat suit commandeered by an alien cockroach I would want to watch MIB a few times before making my decision ...

Comment

• The WH published a totally not staged photo of Trump, sitting at his overloaded desk and doing work during Trump-Shutdown

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/stat...707392/photo/1
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; January 21, 2018, 07:35. Reason: Added the pic itself
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I personally hope the shutdown nevar ends. I hope the entire American government collapses, that will cause a cascade effect of chaos throughout the planet, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

I am going to have a "talk" with some demon buddies to see if I can get this to happen now. Wish me luck!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Bah shutdown's nothing. We don't even have a new gov four months after the elections.

(oh yeah, as long as there is no new gov the old works as interim - 2 cts)
                  Blah

Comment

• dannubis
                    dannubis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rookie...

• One desk and 2 presidents

Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/KurtBusiek/statu...756865/photo/1

Comment

• Yeah, one person actually working and the other posing. But we've known all along who the poser is.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Someone explain to me why the Repubs are shutting down their own government.

Comment

• Basically because they can't agree on an immigration policy. They've been holding DACA hostage since September, primarily to get Donny's precious wall. Everyone knew this was the time to cash that in, but hardliners on staff (Miller, Kelly) have torpedoed two bipartisan plans (notably one from Graham and Schumer that Trump verbally agreed to) - and raised the price of the Wall from $18B to $33B with no explanation.

Somehow, they seem to really expect the Dems to take the blame for this.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You can't filibuster a budget, can you?

Comment

• I have the sad feeling that the dems will cave once again. And then Trump will make fun of them for doing so, which to him will demonstrate how GREAT he is.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              I have the sad feeling that the dems will cave once again. And then Trump will make fun of them for doing so, which to him will demonstrate how GREAT he is.

Well, this would backfire very soon, as the next budget proposal most likely is just for 3-4 weeks again ...
                              and the more like an a$$hole Trump behaves, the less likely it is, that the Dems will be in a mood to agree to another budget (temorary or for the full duration) in 3-4 weeks (without the GOP making drastic concessions)

Likewise, the more fun makes of the Dems when they agree to a temporary budget,
                              the higher the percentage of people who will agree that it is the fault of Trump / GOP, if the next negotiations over the budget fail

So, from the standpoint of the Dems it may be a good thing if Trump made funof them (if they agree t a temporary budget)

Comment

Working...
                              X