Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Debunking the myth that americas current positive economical situation is the work of Trump:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ed-the-economy

To sum it up:
    For the one thing, the current state of the US economy is nothing special if compard to other countries.

The stock markets are at a high, but so re the stok markets in japan and germany ...
    the percentage of jobless persons is at the lowest umber since 2 decades, but the same is true for japan ...
    for the UK and germany it even is the lowest since the 1970s.
    US GDP growth is above expectations, but same goes for the GDP growth in the Eurozone.

So, Trump just profits from a globally economically positive climate.

Also, Trump uses a lot of rhetorics, by painting numbers as spectacular, where under Obama, he pained the same numbers desastrous.

So, Trumps "economic successes" are nothing more than a good global economy paired with Trumps experience as snakeoil salesman (and the gullibility of his followers)
    Let’s hope Trump never realized that the strong economy is something Obama helped build ... because he wants to tear all that down.

Comment

• In a world where bullies torment kids on social media to devastating effect on a regular basis with insults and name calling, it is sad to see our president engaging in the very same behavior.
      - CNN comparing themselves to children that are bullied at school.

I figure that it's not long before they start wearing their vagina hats on air.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I figure it's not long before Trump and other Republican creeps like Moore start harassing women openly knowing that the sheeple will vote for them anyway.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          I figure it's not long before Trump and other Republican creeps like Moore start harassing women openly knowing that the sheeple will vote for them anyway.
          You mean like Bill Clinton?

Comment

• One doesn't make the other right. Trump and Clinton are both pond scum.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

One doesn't make the other right. Trump and Clinton are both pond scum.
              Clinton is a proven sexual deviant. Trump and Moore are victims of false accusations. No comparison.

Comment

• Trump was stupid enough to get caught on Tape... Moore can't even keep his story straight... first he asked their mothers for permission, and now he's never met them... Both can't be true so he is simply a liar.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And according to Kid, a proven liar simply cannot be believed.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kid liks liars ... at least as long as they are republican
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I can't believe that there are any sheeple out there that actually believes that Trump is not a womanizer considering his history. IT really is astounding that all of it could be so easily forgotten.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trump was stupid enough to get caught on Tape... Moore can't even keep his story straight... first he asked their mothers for permission, and now he's never met them... Both can't be true so he is simply a liar.
                        3 lies

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          And according to Kid, a proven liar simply cannot be believed.
                          Especially if Democrat

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            Kid liks liars ... at least as long as they are republican
                            I like republicans because I am one. Prove your accusations or walk.

Comment

• Besides the tape actually existing and being aired for the whole world to hear, what type of proof do you need that he said it on tape?
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The tape is nothing. No one cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X