No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Rapper (CNN) said that Alabama will become a laughingstock is Moore wins.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Too late.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The WH already begins to distance itself from Flynn.

Now he is just a "Former Obama admin official"

Not a single word anymore about him being advisor in Trumps election campaign.
        That he was employed in Trumps WH for 1 month despite Obama warning Trump about Flynn.
        And no word abut the fact thaTrump did everything to avert the russia investigation on Flynn and that Flynn only was fired, wen the amount of lies (in the papers that Flynn had to fill in ordder to become employed by the WH) turned out to be too much in order to keep him around anymore

Or to say it with another Tweeter:
        Calling Flynn a former Obama admin official is like calling Trump a "former actor" because of his Cameo appearance in "Home alone"

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/sta...37041680551936

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Only liberals associate with felons

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Only liberals associate with felons
            Like Trump and Kushner and Trumps WH did with Flynn ... and Trump does/did with Kushner (as it seems more and more obvious that Kushner is the person who gave the orders to Flynn) ... nd the GOP does with Trump
            Bad for Trump that he stopped payment to Flynns lawyers ... perhaps it was this fainancial problem that caused Flynn to sing
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Who told you that Kushner told Flynn to lie to the FBI?

Comment

Even if the accusations are true what people did 40 years ago doesn't define them. I did a lot of things forty yrs ago that have nothing to do me now.

But you hate him because of his politics, just like your Muslim allies. So you call him a child molester. But when one of your allies kills babies your mouth stays shut.
                And what has he done in 40 years to redeem himself? Sending other people to jail for far less? I oppose him because he's a theocrat who pretends to know God's will, ie he's God. If moderate Muslims oppose him too, good. I call him a child molester because a woman said he molested her when she was 14 years old and a bunch of other women are claiming he pursued them even though he was up to twice their age, so young he was asking their mother's permission. Why wasn't he asking their father's for permission to date their daughters? Cuz he might have got shot or beat up. His ship is going down and you attached yourself to the rat. And I dont mean he'll lose the race.
                Last edited by Berzerker; December 1, 2017, 21:15.

Comment

• "If I did a tenth of what she (Clinton) did, I'd be in jail today.", Michael Flynn
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Who told you that Kushner told Flynn to lie to the FBI?
                    We're not talking about ordering Flynn to lie to the FBI ... rather about the main topic Muellers investigation is about ... *cough* collusion *cough* russians *cough*

Comment

• So the tax bill is out ... with lots of last minutes addition handwritten inalmost unreadable writing and the democrats only getting to read the > 700 pages long document minutes before they had to vote?

How better to show the hypocrisy of the GOP:

Under Obama they argumented that a fiscal collapse is near and that they cannot vot for enything that increases the debt.
                      And demanded that each decision wll be subject to lots of long hearings and bipartisan efforts.

And the democrats played by those rule.

Now under Trump:
                      1.5 Trillion additional debts within the next decade? Peanuts
                      Fiscal commitee of the house as well as lots of economists say that it is a bad idea? Doesn't matter
                      Lots of handscribbled passages that were added last minute (with no long discussions at all)? So what?
                      Creating of the tax bill behind closed doors with no bipartisan efforts at all? Yeah, cannot let the democrats have a say in this

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...cit-debt-fraud

Likewise hypocritical:
                      In January 23 GOP Senators wrote a letter to the supreme court that argued against the repeal of "individual mandate", bcause of the grave consequences that its repeal would have for healthcare.
                      The same GOP senators (who, earlier this year, also voted against the "skinny repeal") now voted for the tax bill (which basically has "skinny repeal" attached to it)

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...acare-collapse
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 2, 2017, 05:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

We're not talking about ordering Flynn to lie to the FBI ... rather about the main topic Muellers investigation is about ... *cough* collusion *cough* russians *cough*
                        Collusion isn't against the law. That's not what Flynn pled guilty to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

And what has he done in 40 years to redeem himself? Sending other people to jail for far less? I oppose him because he's a theocrat who pretends to know God's will, ie he's God. If moderate Muslims oppose him too, good. I call him a child molester because a woman said he molested her when she was 14 years old and a bunch of other women are claiming he pursued them even though he was up to twice their age, so young he was asking their mother's permission. Why wasn't he asking their father's for permission to date their daughters? Cuz he might have got shot or beat up. His ship is going down and you attached yourself to the rat. And I dont mean he'll lose the race.
                          You've got a lot of hatred for people. I don't know him to judge him. I don't know what he's done during the last 40 years. I do want him to win though because it will be a great blow to liberals, transpublicans, and general Christian haters like you.

On another note, you seem to have a particular issue with people being in prison. I'm all for it. There aren't enough people in prison these days and sentences are too short. Prisoners are not good people. A lot of them have very bad politics and believe in political violence. A lot of them are Muslims and communists. I'll take the Roy Moores of the world any day over violent leftist criminals, like those you cry at night over, and those whose case you plead.
                          Last edited by Kidlicious; December 2, 2017, 08:35.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• ABC has deleted the video of Brian Ross claiming that Flynn will testify against the President.

Comment

Collusion isn't against the law. That's not what Flynn pled guilty to.
                                Of course he didn't plead guilty to collusion ... because he is singing like a bird ... in order to avert more harm coming to him .... he made a deal with Mueller

Comment

Working...
                                X