No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's funny how I said that they wiretapped the Trump campaign, and those two admit that it's true out of one side of their mouth, and on the other side they say it's a lie because the Trump campaign colluded with Putin.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What I posted IS true. YOU can't handle the truth.

I have to agree.
      Actually it is the same as with Trump:
      Kid defines that whatever he thinks/poasts is the Truth, no matter what evidence of the contrary tells him.

Therfore, by definition, everything that Kid poasts its the truth ... at leas in his own universe.

Same thing that Trump does ... which is why, for example, in Trumps universe Obama is an african muslim who ordered his Tower to be wiretapped ... and the crowds at Trumps inauguration were bigger than those of any president in history ... not to forget that Trump won the popular vote
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Do you have any sources that say that the President thinks Obama is an African Muslim? CNN?

Comment

What I posted IS true. YOU can't handle the truth.
          I didn't even say your post was untrue (it's more misleading than being an outright lie, though you do falsely state it was Obama who "literally wiretapped the Trump campaign"). The Justice Dept. and its intelligence services handle that, as you've been informed any number of times. And the Manafort-based national security concerns lead back to 2014, long before there was a campaign to work for.

I did note that Dinner's calm, rational summary, using the same source, points out the historical, factual sequence of events.

For some reason, that seems to make you angry.

Question for you, Kid:
          If you were investigating a suspected enemy agent, and that person was then hired to run a major political campaign, would you stop investigating?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• What does it matter if Obama personally did it or not? This is what I'm talking about. This is what you people do all the time.

Your question is loaded, and demonstrates the fact that you have not processed the facts properly.

Let me say two things. One, Manafort has not been charged with a crime. Two, spying on political opponents is very serious.

Comment

• 1. You're the one who said "Obama" did it.
              2. I see you did not actually answer the question.

It's true that Paul Manafort has not been charged with a crime...yet. But his home has been raided by the FBI, and Mueller told him to expect an indictment.

And while it's true that spying on political opponents would be an abuse of power, it's just as true that hiring a Russian asset to run your campaign is going to draw attention from the FBI if they've already got that guy under investigation.

As I've stated repeatedly, these are ongoing investigations, and I'm patiently waiting to learn what they reveal.

Also, (3) "you people" LOL.

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                I just want to say, well done sir, well done ...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  1. You're the one who said "Obama" did it.
                  2. I see you did not actually answer the question.

It's true that Paul Manafort has not been charged with a crime...yet. But his home has been raided by the FBI, and Mueller told him to expect an indictment.

And while it's true that spying on political opponents would be an abuse of power, it's just as true that hiring a Russian asset to run your campaign is going to draw attention from the FBI if they've already got that guy under investigation.

As I've stated repeatedly, these are ongoing investigations, and I'm patiently waiting to learn what they reveal.

Also, (3) "you people" LOL.
                  I'm patiently waiting to win the lottery.

Comment

Do you have any sources that say that the President thinks Obama is an African Muslim? CNN?
                    Trump was very insistent on his Birther Hypothesis and wasn't even dissuaded from his belief that Obama was born in Kenya, when Obama prsented his Birth certificate to the public

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68571148800001
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...72505238433794
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...05671851737089
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...05671851737089
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...47268763676673
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...53754029047808

Trump suggesting Obama may be a muslim:
                    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...82918960783361
                    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/don...y-be-a-muslim/
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 20, 2017, 04:57. Reason: Hypothesis, not Hopthesis
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm patiently waiting to win the lottery.
                      The difference is, my patience will be rewarded. There will be an outcome.
                      Your wait will likely be futile, and it costs you money.

Comment

• I know what he said. He said that Obama might be a Muslim. He might have been born in Kenya. He didn't know because Obama refused to show his birth certificate. So not what you are claiming. You are fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

The difference is, my patience will be rewarded. There will be an outcome.
                          Your wait will likely be futile, and it costs you money.
                          Ah, liberal talk. We both know your hopes and dreams. But I won't talk about them.

Comment

I know what he said. He said that Obama might be a Muslim. He might have been born in Kenya. He didn't know because Obama refused to show his birth certificate. So not what you are claiming. You are fake news.
                            Obama presented his birth certificate ... and still Trump was not convinced (as the Tweets show) and claimed Obamas Birth certificate was a fake
                            Sounds to me like quite a firm belief (from the side of Trump) that Obama is an African ... a belief that wasn't shaken by Obama presenting proof that he actually is american

He is like those "Moon Landing = Fake" conspiracy theorists ... whose beliefs also don't get shaken, no matter how many proofs (and rational explanations for things you see on the pics) they are given

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Obama presented his birth certificate ... and still Trump was not convinced (as the Tweets show) and claimed Obamas Birth certificate was a fake
                              Sounds to me like quite a firm belief (from the side of Trump) that Obama is an African ... a belief that wasn't shaken by Obama presenting proof that he actually is american

He is like those "Moon Landing = Fake" conspiracy theorists ... whose beliefs also don't get shaken, no matter how many proofs (and rational explanations for things you see on the pics) they are given
                              Believing that the birth certificate is a fake is not the same thing as believing that he is an African Muslim.

Comment

• He has said that he doesn't know why Obama didn't show his birth certificate. You don't show that. We call that a half truth

Comment

Working...
                                X