Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Asian?"

That's SO racist.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Calling people Nazi for using words doesn't help you.
      it's just a variant on alt-right. Funny that you immediately think I mean nazi.

But hey, you're the one who keeps posting from Breitbart.
      So I'm sure you're much better informed about these things.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

it's just a variant on alt-right. Funny that you immediately think I mean nazi.

But hey, you're the one who keeps posting from Breitbart.
        So I'm sure you're much better informed about these things.
        Breitbart isn't Nazi propaganda. Alt right just means non traditional anti liberal. And a cuck is a stupid man.

Comment

Only a cuck ...
          That word is only used by racist and misogynistic men who are such horrible failures, that in a world that gives them every advantage, they have still failed. So they take their frustrations out on men who are competent enough that they don't live in constant fear of minorities and women.

Comment

Kid, you are an adorable, special snowflake.

The Associated Press:

'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as limited government, low taxes and strict law-and-order. The movement has been described as a mix of racism, white nationalism and populism, ... criticizes "multiculturalism" and more rights for non-whites, women, Jews, Muslims, gays, immigrants and other minorities. Its members reject the American democratic ideal that all should have equality under the law regardless of creed, gender, ethnic origin or race.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Beth Fukumoto... failed party...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

That word is only used by racist and misogynistic men who are such horrible failures, that in a world that gives them every advantage, they have still failed. So they take their frustrations out on men who are competent enough that they don't live in constant fear of minorities and women.
                You sound like a kindergarten teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Kid, you are an adorable, special snowflake.

The Associated Press:

'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as limited government, low taxes and strict law-and-order. The movement has been described as a mix of racism, white nationalism and populism, ... criticizes "multiculturalism" and more rights for non-whites, women, Jews, Muslims, gays, immigrants and other minorities. Its members reject the American democratic ideal that all should have equality under the law regardless of creed, gender, ethnic origin or race.

I'm not interested in what your mommy and daddy told you.

Comment

You sound like a kindergarten teacher.
                    That's because I'm talking to an intellectual child.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

That's because I'm talking to an intellectual child.
                      You're the one claiming that using words makes you a bad person, not what you are saying. People who talk like kindergarten teachers are intellectual children. Once again a leftist is accusing people if what they are guilty of.
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; March 23, 2017, 05:57.

Comment

You're the one claiming that using words makes you a bad person, not what you are saying. People who talk like kindergarten teachers are intellectual children. Once again a leftist is accusing people if what they are guilty of.
                        "Mister Yoruba Sokoto, would you please fetch me the files for all cases from 2015 from the filing cabinet?"

"You lazy ******, get me the files for all cases from 2015 from the filing cabinet. But pronto, else I have to use the whip"

Both persons say the same thing (they want Mister Sokoto to provide them with the files for all cases from 2015). But one person, quite obviously, seems to be a dirty racist.
                        The words you use matter a lot
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

"Mister Yoruba Sokoto, would you please fetch me the files for all cases from 2015 from the filing cabinet?"

"You lazy ******, get me the files for all cases from 2015 from the filing cabinet. But pronto, else I have to use the whip"

Both persons say the same thing (they want Mister Sokoto to provide them with the files for all cases from 2015). But one person, quite obviously, seems to be a dirty racist.
                          The words you use matter a lot
                          I didn't use the word that you used, and I'm not racist. Do you really need to keep proving my point, or can't you help yourself?

Comment

Guilt by association. The arguments you ar using are those that are sometimes used by racists and nationalists. Your sources are painted with the same brush.
                            It's like when you group together everyone that doesn't agree with you as a damn liberal. So it should be something you're familiar with.

You can't have it both ways.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Guilt by association. The arguments you ar using are those that are sometimes used by racists and nationalists. Your sources are painted with the same brush.
                              It's like when you group together everyone that doesn't agree with you as a damn liberal. So it should be something you're familiar with.

You can't have it both ways.

No, it would be like me calling you a Muslim because you used the word "islaaphobic"

Comment

The word is misogynistic in-and-of-itself. Describing those who use it ... like Kid ... as misogynistic is warranted.

The rest was just a general description of Kid. I wasn't painting him with their brush ... rather the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                                X