No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Un launched a missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't seem to understand what "aggressor" or "cease fire" mean ...

Comment

K
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's a good thing that communists aren't trying to destroy America, also that Islam is a religion of peace.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with communism. NK would be prospering if it weren't for America. Chairperson Obama taught us all of this, and that transgender persons should share a restroom with our daughters.

Comment

I am officially calling these ******s bluff. I have been waiting for you clowns to destroy the world for years now and still nothing. Stop being chicken ****s. AAHZ doesn't want to get old... give me an honorable death... glorious nuclear winter!
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

If failing Trump wasn't such a failure, he'd already have taken out the Norks' nuclear capacities, just as swiftly and decisively as he defeated ISIS using the secret foolproof and quick plan he told us about when he ran for office.

Oh, and the Kurds and Turks. He said he'd sit down with them first thing and end their centuries of animosity. Failing Trump failing again. Looks like Kim is off the hook.
              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
              - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Chairperson Obama taught us all of this, and that transgender persons should share a restroom with our daughters.
                What is this obsession you weirdos have about people using bathrooms? It doesn't even make any sense, you'd rather have a transgender person with a dick in a woman's restroom with your daughters?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

What is this obsession you weirdos have about people using bathrooms? It doesn't even make any sense, you'd rather have a transgender person with a dick in a woman's restroom with your daughters?
                  You're the weirdo, not me.

Comment

People fixated on bathrooms are the weirdos.

And, kid, how many daughters do you have?
                    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                    - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You're the weirdo, not me.
                      And yet you're apparently the one who goes around getting infuriated about who is using the toilet. That's pretty weird.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

And yet you're apparently the one who goes around getting infuriated about who is using the toilet. That's pretty weird.
                        Just like the UN... really nothing but toilet talk.

meanwhile something needs to be done about NK, do you suggest we wait? wait for what??

Comment

NK would fold in minutes... the real shock would be how fast china 'military wise' folds too,

Comment

but what do i know... i am just a drunk.

Comment

War with China would be disastrous for the US, Chinese, and world economy, likely leading to hundreds of thousands if not millions of deaths even if there were no direct casualties. Which of course there would be huge numbers of.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                War with China would be disastrous for the US, Chinese, and world economy, likely leading to hundreds of thousands if not millions of deaths even if there were no direct casualties. Which of course there would be huge numbers of.
                                Most of those deaths would be Chinese that died because of their own government. Indeed, everything will be the fault of the communists for any war.

Comment

Working...
                                X