No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Un launched a missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just continued on to Australia as planned over a year ago. No change in course at all. Trump's lies are going to cause problems when so.eone calls his bluff and he doesn't even have forces where he said he did.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Nope.
      Im glad you're feeling better.

Comment

• I was fine, but ty
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          It just continued on to Australia as planned over a year ago. No change in course at all. Trump's lies are going to cause problems when so.eone calls his bluff and he doesn't even have forces where he said he did.
          May I suggest you read The Art of War.

Comment

• I can assure you that Trump hasn't.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              I can assure you that Trump hasn't.

Considering that Trump gave the order that memos to him should not be longer than one page and contain no more than 9 bullets, one can assume that reading books isn't one of he things,Trump often does

Trump seems to be more the TV addicted, visual oriented person, to whom one has to presents things with lots of simple pics and maybe animated gifs
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Is there a CLIFFS NOTES version of the ART OF WAR?
                Or an Art of war for dummies?

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump probably hasn't even read the Art of the Deal.

Comment

• He thinks he wrote it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If the drafts were written with crayon on construction paper then yes.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Is there a CLIFFS NOTES version of the ART OF WAR?
                        Or an Art of war for dummies?
                        It probably wouldn't help Dinner.

Comment

• I couldnt believe this thread was still going... so looked. i see the last page filled withBS from some of the "should know/be better posters".

Comment

• agree totally. it is so very confusing.

Comment

Working...
                            X